note to self #2

If you had a rough day or week or you just want to get some positivity in your life: I got your back! Here's a list with things you need to remember every day, and no, I'm not joking, I literally mean every day.

✨Because no matter how tough the world becomes, you must never run out of sweetness.
— Bernardokath

✨Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
— Rumi

✨You live but once. You might as well be amusing.
— Coco Chanel

✨Stop breaking your own heart.
— Nayyirah waheed

✨But if you're broken, you don't have to stay broken.
— Selena Gomez

✨You were enough. Maybe you were too much. Maybe he prefers less and you deserve more.
— R.h. Sin

✨What matters most is how well you walk through fire.
— Charles Bukowski

✨You're the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known. And even that is an understatement.
— F. Scott Fitzgerald

✨Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.
— Neil Gaiman

✨Look closely at the present you are constructing. It should look like the future you are dreaming.
— Alice Walker

✨You deserve to be loved and to be missed. You deserve to have someone who notices the emptiness in the air when you're not around.
— JmStorm

✨Some things need to get lost, before they can be found.
— Ariana

_______
With love
-Fey❤