seeing you in your swimsuit

osomatsu

When you walked out from the changing stalls at the beach, all of the neets and definitely some other guys looked at you. Osomatsu would definitely be flustered at your two piece, red bikini. It hugged all the right places and he would never forget this, and probably go swimming a lot more often after this.

Once he noticed that everyone was staring at you, he made it very obvious that you belonged to him and held you close. Kissing your lips in front of everyone and putting his arm on your waist.

"Damn you look sexyyy~" he teased and slapped your butt. You blushed and pushed him off of you.

"Do you need help putting on sunscreen??" Osomatsu asked, almost in a begging way.

karamatsu

He was BLOWN AWAY whenever he saw you in that cute frilly, blue swimsuit. He felt shy because he was happy and proud that you were in. Instead of backing off and reserving himself, he placed his sunglasses on his face and rested his hand on your hip. He had a smug smirk on, but inside he was probably freaking out and didn't want to make you uncomfortable. Karamatsu still tried to play it cool.

" You look really stunning, my darling." he spoke clearly, with sincerity in his voice and you returned the compliment. Let's just say he spent the whole time having fun with you while swimming. Karamatsu definitely enjoyed showing you off.

choromatsu

This dude was seriously blown away. The cute gingham smocked bikini fit you perfectly and he got a nosebleed almost instantaneously. After he cleaned himself up he would come out and tell you that you looked really amazing and try to ignore how good you looked so he didn't get a boner.

He snuck some photos of you and would probably jerk off to them later. Choromatsu definitely thought you looked sexy and couldn't keep his eyes off of you.  His brothers would never stop teasing him about this and call him Fappymatsu the whole time.

ichimatsu

You wore a one piece, purple swimsuit with an open back and Ichimatsu didn't react well. He probably tried to avoid you because he thought you looked so good. He was embarrassed because someone as good looking and sexy as you, was with a loser like him.

He probably wouldn't go near you until you agreed to put on a t-shirt over your body. After that he would be right by your side and even tell you later on that you looked really smokin'.

" You looked really good by the way... too good for trash like m-"

You don't  let him finish that sentence, and stopped him with a kiss.

jyushimatsu

Jyushimatsu had actually picked out the swimsuit for you. It was a yellow polka dot bikini, because of the song, and he obviously thought you looked really good.

In fact, he kept yelling it. You couldn't tell if he was doing it to piss off his brothers because they didn't have girlfriends, but it made you smile and blush.

He kissed you every chance he got and would show off how well he could swim too impress you.

todomatsu

Todomatsu couldn't keep his eyes off of your pink bikini. Your shape looked cute and attractive, all of his brothers couldn't stop looking at you either. Not that Todomatsu minded, they could always look but never touch.

"You look so cute!" he had kept telling you and gave you kisses.

Instead of going straight to the water to swim and play in, he had insisted on taking pictures of you and him for Instagram. He didn't just want to show you off on the beach, he wanted to show you off everywhere. After pictures though, you guys would definitely go swimming.

a/n: second reactions woooowiieee 🥺 these are really fun to write, so if you want a request be sure to request!