Chapitoto dos (2)

9:30, Japaneneneko high school

Obscuriad-chan is at the locker room. Thanksfully, she only had to kill 3 people to get to her locker at the end of the room. Sans helped. At the end of the fight, they looked deeply into each others eyes. Obsdiai is cq-chan, with her chocolate brown eyes and Snas-kun, with his lack of eyes. Suddently, out of nowhere, out if the blue, randomly, Dox-chan appeared. A new challenger. Dox-chan, confused and hurt, shouted with all her being.

Box-chan - NANI ?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!1!!!1

Obsidiaj naiv-chan - I-It's not what it looks like Becky >///////<

Johnny McDonald ripoff (I'm sorry) - Oh NO it is EXACTLY what it looks like 😡

Smas - Girls, I was formed, I can do it. Let's sort this out calmy. I take Obsidwin 4 days, u take Obdidgkwiv for the other 3 days. It's all good.

Dox - No, 5 for me 2 for you.

Undertale, Sans - 6 for me 1 for you, bitch.

Dox - No

Sans - Yes

Box - No

Snas - Yes

J swizzles - No

Skeleton and bad puns - Yes

Doxified - No

Sand - Yes

Dox - No

Saaaaaans - Yes

🅱️ox - No

Sams - Yes

Dot - No

S🅰️ns - Yes

Becky - No

Bald bitch - Yes

Dox - No

Sans - No

Dox - Yes

Undertale Sans - Dang girl haha 😂🔥

Dox - Fuck it imma bout head out.

And so, within the 6 minutes and 9 seconds of arguing which our dear protagonist Obscuridad-chan watched closely, the war begun. Sans Undertale-kun may have won the battle, but Dox-chan shall reminds in the shadows along with Shadow the hedgehog-kun (but he doesn't matter) to prepare her next move...

Sans-kun delicately grabbed Obscuriad-chan's hand and asked in a deep, almost sensual way:

Smas-kun - Wanna go to um the cafeteria together or smt ? Not that I know de way since I'm a new student. 😳😳

And with that burst of courage from Sans-kun, Obsidiwcjwn-chan replied:

Onsidiacn-chan - I would love to 😳😳😳😳

And so, they made their way to the cafeteria. Hotty Bone didn't have any food, but it didn't mattered, because food is for weaks. Obsidsicn-chanfoefng only had an apple. She was leading the fresh farmer fruit to her pinkish lips when suddenly, she remembered her rights. They did NOT include eating apples rights. That's right, Obcuridad-chan had her rights removed from her rightfully by her friends, fanatics of a certain Indie game about kids in a disturbed school. (Author's note: U kno who u ar :33 ) (Author's note #2: Did you know about 90% of population is right handed ? Now DAS sciences.)

Disappointed but not surprised, Obsdian-chan gave her apple to Garfield-sama, her paraplegic classmate. Since Garfield-sama was paraplegic, he didn't catch the apple or ate it. He just starred at it with his large hollow, sexy eyes. Almost as in a transe. Even if it meant not eating the apple, he didn't regretted what happened between him and that person. Truly a magic moment. (Author's note #3: I'm sowwy, I had to. If u wanna know what happened to dummy thicc Garfield-sama go read " Thicker than lasagna ". I promise you will regret it.)

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Obsdian-chan - Oh ! The ring rang.

Sans Undertale-Kun - U rite

The two companions proceeded to leave for their class, their journey still ahead of them.