𝐒𝐢𝐱

(avianna's pov)

~4 YEARS LATER~

4 years have passed. I was 22 now and graduated high school and college. Me and Austin didn't last very long, we lost all contact with each other. The girls and I still talk, but I don't talk about Austin with them or anything. I had went to college in Florida, majoring in arts. I wanted to become a choreographer.

I moved back to california a couple weeks after college because I got a really good job offer. I was gonna be the choreographer for some boyband, which is scary but I could handle it.

I had just moved into my new apartment when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw all the girls. I immediately brought them in for a group hug.

"I missed you guys so much, holy shit." I laughed a bit. They laughed also and we sat on the couch together. We talked about everything and anything, including their relationships with the boys. Imani and Zion broke it off after graduating, stating they are better off as 'friends'.

Milani and Nick are going strong, Kalani and Edwin are also going strong and she thinks he might propose soon, Maggie and Brandon are strong too, they are so good together.

I didn't know what they were doing right now, or what career path Austin took. I don't think I will ever know anyways. Me and the girls caught up until they had to leave. After they left, I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Is this Avianna Thompson?" the other voice asked.

"Yes, this is her." I replied back.

"Great, you start choreographing for a band called prettymuch tomorrow. Be here at 9am please." They told me.

"I'll be there." I said. We hung up the phone and I decided to go to bed, it was pretty late.

The next morning, I woke up at 6am and went to the gym in my apartment complex for a workout. When I finished, I went back upstairs and took a shower and put on a pair of leggings and a sports bra. I put a white crop top over it and put my hair in a high ponytail. I left at about 8:30 and went to the studio.

I walked in and set everything up. I plugged my phone into the speakers and stretched a bit. There was a knock on the door and I looked over.

"The boys are here." The lady smiled at me. I nodded with a smile and she left. I went to my phone and made sure everything was good while the boys came in. I turned around and my heart dropped.

"Holy shit." I mumbled. They all looked up and saw me. Zions eyes lit up and he immediately ran over and brought me into a hug.

"Bro, I missed you." He laughed and pulled away. I smiled a bit.

"I missed you too." I laughed, then i remembered he broke up with Imani. I hit the back of his head.

"But are you dumb?" I told him. He rubbed the back of his head and nodded.

"I deserved that." He walked back to his spot. Nick walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"He's here, are you sure you want to face him right now?" He whispered to me. I nodded my head.

"It's my job. I have too." I whispered back. He walked away and I greeted Edwin and Brandon with hugs. I finally looked over at Austin and gave him a small wave. His eyes were wide and I could tell he was just as nervous as I was. I ignored him and went to my phone.

They showed my the layout of the stage for their tour and I nodded. We decided to work with their song 'rock witchu' first. I worked with Brandon first, showing him what he's gonna do when Edwin is singing his verse. I then showed the rest of the boys and then told them to try it on their own.