9

Jimin woke up squished in Jungkook's chest...naked. He remembered everything that happens between him and Jungkook. Well, it's not like they are drunk for them not to remember. He didn't know that Jungkook loves him in that way. He thought it was all platonic. But he admits that what happened yesterday was...great. He knew that he won't be able to treat Jungkook that same way he did before, especially when he kinda developed a small feeling towards the younger one.

Just looking back at what happened last night makes Jimin blushed. Jungkook went raw and hard with him. They went for 4 rounds, in the bedroom, shower, kitchen, and in their dining table. Jungkook even suggested to go for 5 round again in the living room but Jimin smacked him.

Soon, he heard Jungkook yawn and squeezed him tighter. "Good morning, my Jiminie hyung." He greeted with a morning kiss in the lips.

"Good morning too, my Kookie." He smiled then stared at the younger. "I love you, my Jiminie hyung." Jungkook suddenly said which caught him off guard. Jungkook knew that his hyung isn't ready yet to return those words but he's willing to wait, even if it takes forever.

"K... Kookie-ah, I'm sorry I couldn't-"

"Hush. It's okay, I'm willing to wait, hyung." He gave off a sincere smile and Jimin returned it with one, then looked at Jungkook's handsome morning face. He has lived with the boy for almost half of his age but didn't know that Jungkook is so handsome, he just realized it now. That must be the reason why people idolized him.

"Hyung, take a picture. It'll last longer." The younger smirked and Jimin couldn't help but to throw pillow at how arrogant Jungkook is.

"Shut up." He said before sitting and was about to stand up but suddenly felt a pain on his lower back. "Oh, shit!" He couldn't do anything but to lay down again.

"Are you okay?! Gosh, looks like I wrecked you last night." Jungkook exasperated.

"Shut up, you monster. Bring me new clothes, I will take a bath."

"So demanding, I like it." He smirked evilly and Jimin threw another pillow but he quickly dodged it. He stand up to grab some clothes for them, still fully naked.

"Y..yah! Couldn't you put some shirts first?" Jimin covered his two eyes, blushing. Jungkook just chuckles at how cute his hyung is. "We already saw each other's body, hyung. I don't need to hide it anymore."

"Y..you pervert! Go away!"