chapter 3

Joe POV.

" what the hell", i yelled at one of my mans. " thats not at excuse, what happened to them ", i pace back and forth. Trying to clam down, but its not working i slam my hand against the desk. Author jump, in the chair in front of the dest " sir, they got caught by the police when they where coming back ", he said nervously rub back of his hands.

" but how author", look at him. Then a knock at the door, " end of this discussion, we will talk about it later", i say to him. " come in ", i said changing my tone of my voice. The young Male came, with a shyly smile slow shuts the door.  " welcome Mr. Fisher", i said gently smile we shook hands. He sits down in front of the desk, " so you are you ready to meet your new partner at k radio ", " yes sir i am ", he said with a excited chuckle.

I show him, around the place. But deep down I  was at upset about my mans where in jail. " alright here we are, to meet your new partner Andi Bennett ", he nodded. I knock on the window, so andi can see me but she was still doing her show. She got done, and saw me in the window got up walk towards the door open it. " andi", i say like a kid just got a new game system.

" Mr. Elliott", she said crossing her arm gave me a blank stare.

" this is your new partner leo Fisher", said turn to him, he reach his hand out to shake andi hands. " hello", andi said with a smile.

I know this was a short chapter, but tell me if I miss correct or more details. Vote and comment tell me how you guys like the story so far.