chapter 12.

Detective Lani Ston POV.

" alright ma'am we let you know, if we got anything",  as i was walking out the room. I look back at andi friend Ryan.  The way she stared at me, i could tell we felt something between us. " so what you think it could be ", i ask my partner.

" don't know lani", he shrugged his shoulders. We got in the sliver SUV truck, went back to the station on way there " is you thinking about the girl in that hospital room ", Bradley said driving. " no I'm not ", he said with a fake smile looking straight ahead. Me and Bradley knew eachother since we where little. He my brother/ family but he was older than me tho " lies my guy " he hit my arm. " dude really, keep driving ", i laugh.

We got to the station, got out " I'll go tell the chief ", Bradley said walking ahead. I was still thinking about her, i should go back to the hospital or look her up in the system. I know i sound like a stalker, but i need to know who she was. Got her name, just want to see if she doesn't have any criminal records. I chuckles, we got in the building " hey, lani" one of the female police officers said to me.

I wave back, went to my jail. Got on the computer looking up the girl from the hospital.  " hey, he didn't sound to happy", Bradley throw the file on the he's desk. He flop down in the chair, " we go to the k radio station tomorrow ", he look at me. But i wasn't paying attention, i was too focus to find who that girl was. " Lani", threw a ball up paper at me. " yes", i shook out of my thoughts. " bro, is you good ", he ask lens forward on desk.

" I'm good", hours pass by. It's  was 12:30 am, it was my time to go home. Walk towards the door, " Lani, so what are you doing this weekend ", Erica Ally she smiled at me. I wasn't in the mood for her bull crap, i just wanna go home take a shower and get in the bed. " business", i walk pass her. " call me ", she said with a giggle, " i will ", lies I'm not calling that slut. Jump in my truck, turn on the radio on my way home " you going to find her soon" i said to myself.

Got home, went inside my dog max ran to me. I pet him, go to my room took my police tag off, took my suit. Went in the bathroom, turn the shower on jump in. Begin to shower, " baby", i turn around saw her standing in front of me. The water falling off her body, she walk towards me. Wrapping her arm around my neck, kiss me deeply on lips grab her waist and pull her body closer to me. She moan softly, i went towards her neck kissing and licking.  Rub my hands on her ass and squeezing it she let a gasp.

I back her against the shower wall, started to kiss her neck and on down. Squeeze her breast, she moan kiss her nipples biting gently. Suck on them, her hand rub down my back " lani", she cry my name out in a pleasure way. Move toward her stomach kissing on down, i grab one of her leg put it on my shoulder. There it was her perfect pussy, i kiss it just to tease her " lani", she giggles look down at me. " tell me when you want me to eat", i told her. " now", she said. I spread her pussy lip apart, my tongue started to the work.

She arch her back, playing with her breast as i look up at her. I started licking on her clit, she moans was even louder. I stuck two fingers inside of her, begin to pump her wet pussy as i sill sucking and licking her clit. She try to run, i hold her down water flowing off our body. " l lani" she moans my name louder. " i finna cum", her body begans to shake i keep licking her " omg! Lani i finna", she said trying to catch her breath. Her cum, running down into my mouth but I keep licking " mmm huh", she cries out in pleasure .

When I opened my eyes, look down my hands on my dick. Couldn't believe thats, i just saw her last night at the hospital. She got me having wet day dreams in the shower.

Ouuuu, detective Lani ass having that wet day dreams about Ryan. I hope he find her soon😪. How did yall like this chapter and please vote and comment thank you guys.