1♚

Taylor looked at the clock above the entrance door 5 more minutes till her shift was over and as long as no one came she can leave exactly affer those 5 minutes .

But soon as she had only 2 minutes left two guys walked into McDonald's and got in the line she sighed and walked back over to the cash resigster.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds how may I take your order ? " Taylor asked both of them but the one with dreads answered while the other one stayed on the phone with someone else .

"Let me get 2 Big Macs with a Large Iced Tea and your number "he said looking down from the menu a over to Taylor .

She wasn't in the mood to flirt with no one she just wanted to go home and relax .

She put the order in the computer and waited for the people in the kitchen to make it .

The dread head looked at her as he waited for to give him her number . "So Ma you gon let me have your number . ?" He asked her she shook her head as she wished the cook wold cook faster so she can go home .

"My name is not Ma and no thank you I don't just hand out my number " she said to him . He smiled and put his hands down on the counter .

His gold watch caught Taylor's eye she never seen no one with a watch like that in Compton .

" Sorry , My name is King and come on tell me your name ." King Said to Taylor as she looked at the clock impatiently .

"Please just be quiet and wait for your food so I can go home " Taylor said as she grew impatient but was amaze by his beauty . But she quickly erased those thoughts out her mind.

"Come on just tell me your name and I will leave you alone . " King whined .

Taylor rolled her eyes .

"I'm only telling you my name because I want to go home and relax and get you out of my face and not hear your lil friend argue with some girl on the phone." Taylor said to King . He flashed his white smile at her which caused her to smile back she had a thing with guys with pretty teeth .

She smiled back . "My name is Taylor so quit calling me Ma , and here is your food have a nice day" she said while handing him his food and receipt then going in the back hanging her McDonald's hat on the employee rack . She put on her coat then walked back to the front of McDonald's to see King and his friend still waiting there . She smiled and rolled her eyes .

"Bye King " she said as he followed her out to her car and his friend went to his own car .

"Taylor can I get your number ? " King asked . He never had to work this hard for a girl . They all fell at his feet . But Taylor was different she had a banging body and didn't just throw herself at him .

Taylor got in the car and started it. King stayed at the door . She took out a pen and grabbed his hand and wrote on it . 222-3333
King smiled as Taylor drove away . He went to get in his car .

Taylor drove down to her street and parked her car in her complex parking lot . She walked into her house and ignored all the ignorant boys whistling at her . She looked over to her couch and saw her boyfriend Nathan knocked out on it with the TV on . He was the only person Taylor had . He was the only family she had . She no longer talked to her parents who lived in the rich white part of Chicago after they kicked her out of the house when they found out she was five months pregnant in the ninth grade . She had to give the baby up for adoption and move with Nathan when she turned seventeen . It's just been him and her ever sense .

Their house wasn't big or pretty it was in the projects . But it would work for a small family like them . And all they needed was eachother not glam fame or money .

Taylor dropped her purse on the living room floor . And sat on the couch next to Nathan and rubbed his back .

"Baby , wake up im home . " she said as she kissed his ear lobe. He squirmed in his sleep and then opened his eyes and tried to kiss her lips . She put her finger over his lips as she leaned over him .

"Stop stank go brush ya nasty ass teeth first . " she joked with him he pushed her lightly and she got off of him and let him get up .

"How was work ? " Nathan asked Taylor as he walked to the bathroom of their small 2 bedroom apartment . Taylor followed him and stood in the door way while he brushed his teeth . She just took a moment to admire him and how grateful and lucky she was to have him .

Taylor thought about telling him about the boys at her job . She decided not to because she knew how Nathan was .

"It was busy as usual . And annoying . Do you have work tonight ? " Taylor whined as she walked behind Nathan and wrapped her arms around his waist .

Nathan spit his toothpaste out and put his toothbrush away. He turned around towards her and kissed her .

"No baby I don't got work tonight it's just me and you ." Nathan said to Taylor then kissed her lips and rubbed her butt .

Taylor walked into their room and took off her work clothes as Nathan laid down on the bed he watched as Taylor striped down to noting at all . She had the perfect body . A real nice shape and pretty face .

She put on new panties and a big tee shirt and slid into bed next to Nathan . They odered pizza and chilled out and talked for the rest of the night .

_____________________

Thanks for reading 💕 3 votes 3 comments for next chapter ?