Part 21

The next day

Dave

"Shitt" I hissed shooting up out my sleep I looked at Aries crazy. I grabbed her hips as she rode me slowly this was her first time ever waking me up out my sleep riding my shit. I was surprised by this behavior.

"Fuckk" She moaned rolling her eyes to the back of her head as I thrust into her fast holding her hips in place. the faces she made I loved that shit it made my dick harder.

"Just like that ma" I moaned out throwing my head back into the pillow. I don't know what she be doing to me but my ass stay moaning

"Like this papì" She said riding just the tip rotating her hips. I smacked her ass hard. She smirked thinking she was in control I flipped us over so that I was on top.

" You ready?" I asked cause I was finna kill her shit. She woke me up riding my dick like she dreamed about that shit. I pounded into her hard watching her love faces.

"Ohh my fuc-" She moaned. I leaned down cutting her off before she could finish. I kissed down her chest grabbing one of her breasts fucking her harder.

"I'm gonna cum" She semi-yelled. I felt her clench around me I speed up my pace than slowed down giving her slow deep strokes.

" Fuckk me" She moaned out. I pulled out flipping her over I watched as she arched her back doing a twerk looking back at me I smiled smacking her ass.

"Fuckkk" she moaned when I rammed into her arching her back more. I pulled at her hair feeling her clench around me again I was nearing.

"Cum with me mamì" I whispered in her ear fucking her hard pulling her head back to kiss her I kept my hand around her throat .

"What's my name" I said in her ear as she looked at me and smirked. I pounded into her harder

"Oh fucckk, Cum in me papì" She moaned as I hit her spot over and over feeling her clench around me my strokes got sloppy.

"Cum" I whispered in her ear she moaned letting out all type of curse words. I came right after laying on the side of her to catch my breath.

I looked at her as she smirked at me I shook my head this girl was crazy and I knew that from the sex to her literally. "That was fun?" She said getting up I laughed cause she knows she about to fall in 3.2.1 "Owh" I laughed as she sat on the floor whining I leaned up "You know damn well" I laughed shaking my head picking her up she wrapped her legs around my waist "I just be forgetting yo dick cripple me after" She laughed making me laugh this girl was crazy no doubt. I turned the shower on putting her down on her feet once the water touched my back I washed her up as she washed me up she got the touching and that was that shittin me shower sex with ha crazy..

August

I was getting everything together I thought of the talk me and Ramelo had it opened my head up more and I got a clear understanding of what he felt. I should've been there for him he would've never been through any of that at a young age. I sat down in my chair waiting on everybody to come down I wonder how Ari felt in this situation she hasn't spoken to me yet I'll have to talk to her as well.

I know Aries upset with me who daughter wouldn't after all these years of not knowing the truth about her mother. I still wanted to know how Andres mother treated her I knew nothing about what was going on in that house. Alicia always told me she was good and when I told to Aries she sounded like she was good as well so I didn't see the problem. I'll have to pay her a visit after all this is done but today we talk business cause tonight we make small moves before the big ones. "Mister Rodriguez" I heard Ms. Roslina say as she sat the breakfast around the table. "Hi Rose" I spoke.