A long talk

*ok so most of this chapter is going to be thought* 

Dekus POV                                                                                                                                     

I walk though my door after a long day ay school and see my mom isn't home she must be working the night sift again. As I walk into the kitchen to get a snack and a drink I see a note comfrirming that mom wont be home till late tonight.  I walk to my room with a plate with apple slices and some caramel dip. I have a water in my other hand. put my stuff down at my desk and get ready to finish up my homework. as soon as I set my phone down I get a notification.  

Todo <3 has invited you to a privet chat: 

Todo: Hey- can we talk? 

Izu: Sure Todoroki.

Todo: Its about what happened in the closet......

Izu: Oh ok

Todoroki's POV

Todo: Ah I'm sorry if I have you any wrong ideas but before the party Uraka kida threatened me with doing it si I whent along with it

I LIED- Well I cant say that I'm madly in love with him and am now lying about it to him about a girl who is dead because of me just to not lose him forever. BING. My phone goes off and I quickly go to check the message from my cute Izu. I hope he isnt mad at or calls my lie.

Izu: Oh I had no idea she was like that I'll have to talk to her when I see her next. The for telling me sorry you were put in that situation 

Todo: Its fine just glad your still my friend

Izu: Ofc

Izuku's POV

I cant believe Uraka would do something like that but she is one if the only people that know and I dont think Shoto would lie to me. No what I'm going to text her.

Small might opens a chat with Anti gravity 

Today's POV

Uraka phone buzzes and I see there a message from Izu

Small might: WHAT THE HELL URAKA!! TODOROKI JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU THREATENED HIM TO KISS ME!!

Small might: I bet you set the whole thing up to so it would be us two in the closet.

Flotty girl: What the fuck I told him not to tell you.

I figured whole I'm at it why not make her seem worse.

Small might: I cant believe you! I'm out ragged 

Flotty girl: whatever I was trying to help but what should I care at this point I was mostly just using you because you would end up as the number one hero some day but at this point it's not even worth my time trying to like you.

Small might: I cant believe. I'm sorry Uraka but I don't think we can be friends anymore 

Deku's POV

I shut my phone and start to cry. I just can believe that uraka was like that I thought she actually cares about me but I guess I was wrong. I wish Todo was here with me.. he's kind and gentle and would never do something like this to me. I cry for a little longer and before I know it its almost 12 am I decide to lay down and go to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I wake up and its late morning I get up take a shower trying to ignore the thoughts from last night flooding in. I get dressed and go for a jog and lose track of time and find myself on the other side of town. As I start to turn around i run into todoroki. 

"Hey! Todoroki-Kun!"

-------------------------------------------_-------------------------------------------------_------------------------------- 

Well that were I'm gonna end it I hope you enjoyed. Let me k ow what you think should I start to have todoroki and Midoria grow closer soon?