Baby Oreo

Flip

...

Flip

...

Flip

Puro flipped through his book, enjoying every second of it."This book is so amazing!" He flipped through another page, and another, and another. All of a sudden, he heard something coming from his closet.

Puro jumped."H-hello?" He stood up from his bed and crept over to his closet. As he put his hand on the doorknob, he looked away. He opened his closet and slowly opened his eyes. What he saw was rather...adorable. He calmed down and looked at it. It looked like him.

"Nya!" the creature said

"Nya!" the creature said. Puro stared at it curiously. It seemed to be friendly. Puro was about tocwalkca bit closer when all of a sudden it sprinted past him. Puro swiftly turned around and saw that it was sitting on his bed.

"What are you doing little creature?" Puro asked with a smile."Nya!" The creature rolled around playfully. Puro chuckled. He walked over to it and crouched down to eye level."Do you want to meet my friends?"

"Nya!"

"Hehe, I'll take that as a yes." He stood back up and walked out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

Puro walked over to the living room with the creature following behind him. When he walked towards the living room, he could hear Gunner and Yume arguing."Your literally the only other person here that likes that sort of shit!" Gunner yelled."Maybe it was Lin!"

"Lin doesn't even know about that!"

Puro stepped into the living room."Hello!" Both Yume and Gunner turned there heads towards Puro."Hi."

"This is my new friend." Puro stepped to the side to reveal the creature behind him. Yume's eyes lit up."Awww...so cute..." Gunner stepped back."Nobody touch it! If you do you'll get transf-" Too late...Yume ran up to it and gave it a big hug."Eh?! What are you doing?!" Gunner bolted to Yume and yanked her off.

"Hey! What's your problem?! I didn't even transfurred!" Gunner looked at her. She was right. She didn't transfur. Gunner put her down and walked over to the creature. He slowly put his paw up to the it. To his suprise, it felt like fabric.

"Huh...its fabric!" Gunner said as he stroked it. Yume and Puro looked at him with a shocked look. Gunner looked over to Yume."Why are you shocked? You hugged it!"

All of a sudden, the creature cuddled up against Puro, who was now sitting on the couch. Yume's eyes widened."Aw...it loves you. Have you named it yet?" Puro was suprised by that question."Hehe. No I haven't. I don't know what I would na-" Yume cut Puro off."Name it Baby Oreo! It looks like an Oreo..."

"Ok! Baby Oreo it is! We should introduce him to Lin!" The creatu-...Baby Oreo started tugging on Puro's arm."Hm? What is it?" Baby Oreo curled up against him."Hehe, I see. Your tired. That's alright, I'll introduce you to him later."

---------------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed. Everyone was relaxing. Gunner was playing his 3ds and Yume was sketching in her sketchbook. Lastly, Puro was reading on the other couch with Baby Oreo sleeping on his large fluffy tail.

Puro looked at Baby Oreo curiously."Didn't they say it was fabric?" he thought to himself. He pinched the cloth with his paw and slowly pulled it off Baby Oreo. When he pulled it off, he was shocked to see none other than Lin.

Lin still laid there, holding onto Puro's tail."Puuuuuuuuuro..." he mumbled in his sleep. Lin buried his face into Puro. Puro smiled."You dummy." he whispered. He bent down and kissed Lin on the forehead, then continued reading.