Making Hime Mine

Bakugo's POV
I saw Deku on the bed with his shirt off and a soon to be dead bitch on top of him. That bitch didn't stop witch really pushed my limits. He flipped Deku so he was laying on his stomach, and Todoroki licked a sucked on Deku's neck and caller bone. When he came to a Pinckney spot of skin on my omegas neck he teased the skin with his tooth gently scraping his K9 on his sent glands threatening to mark him. Please could be heard coming from the omega but the alpha did not move from his spot. The old hag came in and started yelling at Shoto. After nothing worked my mom nodded her a yes, I pounced on the alpha taking him doing as my mom got the shaking Deku to safety. We fought till I won nocking him out cold. When I got to the throne room small arms rap around me and that small, exited, tiered, and concerned omega started uttering to himself as he buried his face deeper in my chest I had my room cleaned, and asked for Icy Hot to be sent to some kind of doctor he got beat up pretty bad. I walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter Deku still in my arms. "Two ramen," I said surprisingly soft. I can't believe what the little nerd is doing to me. When we finished eating I picked him up again and went to my room we payed in bed and cuddled for a long time till I broke the silence. "Can I mark you?" He thought about the question for a moment then nodded his head. I pulled down his shirt, that he had put back on when with the old hag I guess, I found his sent gland and started to suck the n the tender skin. Small moans could be heard from the small bean. After a while I sunk my teeth into the skin. He shot up and tears from pain were rolling down his face. I lapped up all the blood I had drawn. I kissed his forehead then we went to sleep cradled in each other's arms.

I did it. I feel like I just gave Todoroki a bad guy reputation. But he is not. I will explain why he did what he did later.