Chapter 1

Obi-wan walked into the training wing of the Jedi temple. Master Windu had said there was a padawan that might be a good fit for him to train. He had been greatly surprised by this, He of course knew that a group of younglings had recently pass their trials to became Padawans. He had after all played a part in his old apprentice "Anikan" getting his Padawan Ahsoka. How ever he had been pretty sure that they had all been matched to Masters.

Obi-Wan walked into one of the training rooms to see a girl working on light saber combat along side another Padawan that he knew to be Barriss Offee. Well being supervised by Master Cin Drallig. Master Windu came up along side Obi-Wan. The other girl had a good handle of her light saber, yet there was something familiar to the girls style. The two finally stopped and were dismissed by Drallig and they walk over to were they had their water battles.

" She handles her light saber well. A little aggressive but she does well." said Obi-Wan To to the saber master as he came towards

"Karone fights like her brother." said the Master

Obi -Wan was taken a back at that statement for a second then the two girls came closer and he saw who the other girl was. It was was almost freaky How much she looked like her half brother Anakin. He had barley seen the girl since Obi-Wan and his master Qui-Gon Jinn had recused the two siblings from Tatooine a little over ten years prior.

"She took a betting at the Battle of Geonosis. But Master Yoda and I agree that she is ready to continue as a Padawan" said Master Windu

It made sense to Obi- Wan now, the new Padawan was not "new". About a two years prior Karone had been assigned to Sar Labooda. But Sar was seriously  injured  in the battle of Geonosis  and Karone had tried to defend her master but was badly injured herself and Sar ended up  dieing on the battle field along with many other Jedi.

   " So what do you say Master Kenobi? Will you take another Skywalker on as your new Apprentice?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I Hope you all like this. I have been working on the idea for this story for about 3 months. Trying to find the best way to go about this. From putting the clone wars episodes listed separated into arcs and into chronological  in word document in my computer. To doing general research on other Jedi to have been past Karone's past Master. (P.S. Karone's name comes from a TV show that also takes place in space. Shout Out to anyone who can find out which show it is.) I Landed on Jedi Sar Labooda who was the Half sister to Depa Billaba ( who was Caleb Dume's master. AKA Kanan Jarrus