Cave Story but with Undertale characters

I shall give you the key for the characters before we start.
Papyrus is supposed to be Balrog, Sans is supposed to be Misery, Frisk is in there as Quote, Mettaton is Sue ( Cuz Momorin is Alphys and Kazuma is too chill to be Mettaton. ), Chara is the Doctor, and Monster Kid replaces Toroko. Now let's go! Also sorry if Monster Kid is a bit OOC, I don't exactly know his character well...
Onto the actual chapter:
In the Shack.
Monster Kid: Hey maybe you can keep the locket for me! Asgore and my parents told me to stay away from Mettaton anyway.. but you won't tell them I'm his friend will ya?

A loud rattling noise can be heard at the door.

Monster Kid: What's that?!

Papyrus barges in with a huge smile on his face.

Papyrus: NYEH HEH HEH! DID YOU THINK YOU COULD HIDE!? NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

Sans walks in, after following Papyrus.

Sans: heh, guess you're right bro.

Papyrus: SANS! I WAS SUPPOSED TO CATCH THE ROBOT, NOT YOU! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!?

Monster Kid: Robot? Wait.. are you the the two Asgore said to stay away from...?

Sans: oh wait, you're that robot chara told us to catch. whelp. sorry kiddo you're coming with me.

Sans grabs Monster Kid

Monster Kid: Wait..! But I'm not Mettaton!..

Sans: they never gave me a name kiddo.

Monster Kid: Wait! Just please don't tell my parents about this-

Sans walks out, dragging Monster Kid.

Papyrus: SANS! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GET THE ROBOT FOR ME!? ANYWAYS, HUMAN! YOU HAVE THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE! EITHER FIGHT CHARA'S GREATEST SERVANT, OR BE SPARED BY HIM!

What will Frisk choose? To fight Papyrus or spare him?
(Uh the AU is discontinued sorry.)