8

"Shit."

Wooyoung winced as he opened his eyes. He felt a sharp pain in his head, making him sit up slowly.

"What happened?" He muttered as he looked around his room.

Clothes were all over the floor.

Out of nervousness, Wooyoung looked to his side slowly.

He automatically covered his mouth when he saw who he was in bed with.

"San! Wake up!" The poor boy hissed.

San opened his eyes, staring dead straight into Wooyoung's eyes.

"What?" He groaned before turning his head the other way.

"Did we sleep with each other last night?"

"Obviously, don't you see me sleeping right here."

Wooyoung punched San's arm out of pure frustration.

"I mean, did we fuck?" He tried to say calmly as he looked at how they were both naked under the blanket.

San chuckled before turning over, facing the panicking boy.

"I sleep naked, but you on the other hand.....you kept telling me how I stole your boyfriend. You eventually went to sleep after undressing yourself....but you disappeared and went in the shower with someone before coming back."

Wooyoung groaned in embarrassment as he covered his face. He didn't want to face San, especially since he saw that he was dating Kane.

"You didn't exactly steal my boyfriend, but now I see why he stopped talking to me."

San let out a groan, not happy with what he was hearing.

"Kane and I aren't even dating. He's just someone I call one I'm feeling needy. Now let me finish sleeping." He muttered.

"But why did Shiro say for almost a year?"

"Shiro doesn't even know what the hell is going on around him. I've been sleeping with Kane for almost a year, but that's it."

Wooyoung looked a bit satisfied hearing that.

"Last night, you told me that you have a boyfriend though." San chuckled.

"Hm? I was just drunk, that's all." Wooyoung laughed nervously.

San sat up and smirked at the boy.

"You even showed me pictures of you guys and text messages. Don't worry babe, I might come home at the end of the summer."

He began to laugh when Wooyoung bit his lip out of uneasiness.

"Okay, so yes, I do have a boyfriend. We're not even serious though. I'm dating him out of pity because of the fact that he kept asking me out."

San rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Even if I was dating Soobin, what you did was wrong."

Wooyoung was confused about what he meant. He sat there, thinking for a few minutes of what Soobin had to do with the situation.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeonjun asked me last night if he could have my boyfriend for the night. I was confused and was like 'I don't have a boyfriend'. Then he started laughing and said that he's going to go find Soobin."

Wooyoung slapped his forehead, seeing that he had exposed himself through the whole night.

Yeonjun being a homewrecker.

The boyfriend back home.

Wooyoung's jealousy over Kane.

Everything was just unwillingly being laid out on the table for San to see.

"I did not send Yeonjun to break up you and Soobin."

San shook his head, clicking his tongue in disbelief.

"How did we even get here though?" Wooyoung muttered.

Before San could answer, Yeonjun came bursting through the bedroom door.

"I didn't kiss him! He kissed me."

"What?" Both San and Wooyoung said in unison.

Yeonjun was about to repeat himself before seeing that the two boys were naked.

"You know what? I have nothing to be sorry for." He said before throwing the peace sign and leaving.

Wooyoung let out a deep breath before getting out of the bed. He grabbed his shorts from last night off the floor and put them on.

He went to the living room after assuming that Yeonjun and Soobin were there.

"What the fuck?"

Mingi and Yunho were cuddled up on the couch together. Hongjoong was hanging off of the coffee table, dollar bills all over him. Jongho was under the coffee table with permanent marker writing on his face. Seonghwa was sleeping on the kitchen counter with whipped cream on his face. Yeosang was sleeping on the kitchen floor while hugging a watermelon.

"I'm telling you, there was some wild shit going on last night." Yeonjun said as he sat back on the couch him and Soobin and slept on.

Before Wooyoung could say anything, someone started laughing.

"I didn't know when this would happen, but I knew it would happen some day."

Wooyoung turned around to see his aunt standing by the livingroom entrance, laughing her ass off.

"What happened?" He laughed nervously.

He was even more nervous when he saw San look the other way.

"What happened?" Wooyoung cried out.

"Your back." Yeonjun winced.

Out of instinct, Wooyoung ran to the bathroom and looked backwards into the mirror.

"WHO? HOW? Which one of you was it!" He screamed.

There were multiple scratch marks going down his back, showing that someone was scratching on his back.

"I know it wasn't me, because I don't bottom. Plus, I don't bottom when I'm drunk too." San said, automatically trying to clear the air.

Wooyoung came back from the bathroom, looking around the whole area.

"Wake up!" He hissed as he started to shake the remaining people who were sleeping.

"No hoe!" Yunho whined.

"Wake up!" Wooyoung yelled.

"Whyyyyyyy?" Yeosang cried as he held onto the watermelon he slept with.

"I had sex with someone last night, I'm hoping that it was one of you."

Hongjoong was quick to fall off of the coffee table before sitting up.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOPING IT WAS ONE OF US?! You should not be hoping that." He screamed.

"If it was someone outside of this house, then there's a chance I got someone pregnant." Wooyoung wheezed, thinking about how he did in fact make out with a girl the other night.

Before he could panic anymore, the sound of shower curtains moving could be heard.

"Wooyoung! You asshole!"

Everyone looked towards the hallway to see a unhappy Shiro.

"I want to throw up now." Wooyoung muttered.

"So....he's the person who was in the shower?" Seonghwa chuckled.