characters

Name: Harunakaze Tsukinotsubasa

Age: 18

Hair color: forest green

Eye color: gold

Likes/Loves: nature, school, learning new things, summer, spring, swimming,   warm weather, sunshine, reading, writing, drawing, outdoor activities, grapes.

Dislikes/Hates: City noise, pollution, litter, pointless activities, sitting around, staying indoors, winter, autumn, cold weather, rain, snow, fog, arrogant people.

Fears: This girl knows no fear

Personality traits: Calm, mature, loyal, honest, smart, clever, resourceful, blunt, introverted, quiet, kind, generous, caring, confident, curious, inquisitive.

Place of origin: Switzerland (previous)
Japan (current)

Family Relations: Mother (unknown) Father (unknown)

Backstory: This girl was abandoned at birth and on doorstep of an orphanage and was raised there for a while until she decided she was old enough to take care of herself and got herself a job and a small, decent, inexpensive place to stay. This girl has always been extremely blunt from the time she learned how to talk and is unaware that she hurts people's feelings sometimes when she may speak to them.

Power: Earth

Hidden Ability/Special Ability: superhuman intelligence

Nicknames: Haruna, Runa, Una, Akaze

Trivia:

. This girl is a very hard worker and doesn't let anything get her down.

. She can memorize anything that she reads after seeing it only once.

. Has a job as a model.

Love interest: Tsukito