Day of the party!!!!

bakugo pov

i slightly oped my crimson red eyes, all i could here was a rely annoying sound . '' ugh....oh''bakugo says emotionless he the explodes his alarm clock.i jump out of bed and walk down the stairs,into the kitchen to find a note on the counter it says

hey katuski

im going away for work ill be back in 2 weeks

love mom

'' pfft.....whatever''bakugo said he then scrunched up the note and toughs it on the floor.i walk up to my room and got my ugly uniform on then went back down stairs and walked out the front door and locked it then walked to school.

( time skip lunch time)

i was just sitting there pretending to listen to shittyhair going on about some dumb shit but staring at deku the hole time.'' so what u think bakubro!'' kirishma said excited '' ummmm..... bakubro hello'' * waves a hande tn front of bakugos face *kiri said ''ummm what im sorry'' bakugo replied ''ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u like deku!!!!!!''kirishma yelled '' n-no i dont * i blushed * ur crazy i would never like that nerd I FUCKING HATE THAT NERD !!!!''deku then turns around and looks at me and he walks away.( shit fuck why did i say that fuck it ) i thought to myself without thinking i ran after deku .

deku pov

i ran into the boys bathroom and went into an empty stall then circled up like a cinnamon roll and started crying. I hared foot steps but i stayed put i then hear all the stalls being smashed open and someone yelling ' DEKU' . The stall i was in, door smashed open and all i could see was to feet standing in front of me i look up to see kacchan standing there .

bakugo pov

   i see deku circled up like a cute cinnamon roll without thinking i keeled down next to deku and hugged him he hugged me back i fleet his warm tears smashing against my white shirt'' im so sorry izuku ''i say hugging him tighter deku said nothing he just looked at me and blushed the ball rang so we both walked to class.

( time skip after school )

deku pov

i got home and went straight up sitars i looked at my draws and grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans a white shirt and a big over sized light mint green hoodie i put all my clothes on and walked down the stairs ''bey mum '' '' bye izuku'' 

( time skip when deku got to kiris )

*knock knock*'' coming !'' i heard kirishma say he opend up the door and let me in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          

so this is part 2 when 1 person reads it i will post the next chapter sorry i cant spell for shit <3