Ice-cream (Failed attempt)

You are co-ordinally invited to have this wonderful drink and also contribute in naming ceremony of this drink.
Now if you already wondering why I am saying so? This looks like.... (Please tell me what do you think this looks like)

Now let me tell you how this is invented.
I tried making ice-cream various ways looking at various different recepies which seemed to be so east but to my bad luck it did not turn out that well.
Again we had a wonderful story like Mug cake HOW TO SURVIVE FAILED ICE-CREAM ATTEMPT

Here is a remedy.
Whatever you put in is edible for sure (THankGod) 😂
◆ Simply remove your supposed to be ice-cream (which will have a icy layer and thata the major reason you cannot call it ice-cream)
◆ Put it in a blender and add milk to make it drinkable (if that is a word)
◆ Blend well add coffee if you were trying to make vanilla ice-cream and that will in turn make your mixture into cold-coffee
◆ If you have given with more crystals and find the mixture too liquidy add milk powder / cornflour to make it thick.
◆ You can also add cocoa powder to make thick chocolate  shake 

Now I also attempted to make a vegan ice-cream with bananas and cashew milk which also did not turn out well
Follow the same procedure to make banana smoothie . :)

Moral of the story :- While cooking you never sort of fail but you find out new ways to the same ingredient lists.

If you still feel dreadful thank your stars that you atleast attempted and make something that you can still consume.

If you are still sad tell yourself that although this did not come up and not look like what it was supposed to be BUT
You aren't consuming anything bad with artificial flavours / trans fats / sweeteners / additives ao your intake is all good.

Let's keep trying and experimenting :)