Chapter 6: Captured

Y/n Pov
I looked at him with no fear on my face even if my heart is pounding fast i asked him who is he and he replied.

Death:Im Death the god of reapers and im the one thats been living inside your sword.

Y/n:So your the one that told me that there was a person nearby in my shack right?

Death:Yes that was me. So tell me what would you want to know about me since your my new wielder.

Y/n:So tell me....... are you really powerful?

Death:Yes i am.

Y/n:Since i read the book that i borrowed from my uncle is it true that i could change the swords form into any type of weapon i want?

Death:Yes thats true but as long as you know how to use it and every type of weapon has a specific buff and skills for the user and also has some feed back but it depends on your mastery.

Y/n:So its basically like a game? Since i just found this sword so im just like a level one character right? So do i have a skill or something?

Death:Yes you do have skill but its for the sword and its called Deaths Embrace

Y/n:That sounds cool and deadly at the same time.

Death:Yes it is. Well it sounds like slenda is calling you from the real world.

Y/n:Oh yeah i forgot to ask but where are we?

Death:Were in your head since you fell asleep.

Y/n:Well ok im going to wake up now so  ill talk to when i fall asleep later then?

Death:"Chuckles" We could talk through your mind even if your awake.

Y/n:Then ill be going then bye.

Death:Good bye child

I woke up because of slenda calling me and zoe to get breakfast downstairs i looked at my left to see zoe still sleeping so i shaked her slightly until she woke up i told her to go downstairs to eat breakfast first since im going to the shower to take a bath after afew minutes i was out of the shower i looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall and it was already 8:34 am and the time ill be picked up by uncle was 10am so i went downstairs only to get cofused on which way is the dining room as i was walking i was wrapped which i guess that slenda's tendril and got pulled by it through the dining room when i got there i saw slenda eating besides zoe as she pointed to me to sit besides her and eat i saw others also eating after a few minutes one of them asked slenda.

???:Hey slenda who's that?
As she pointed at me the girl the girl was wearing a link like cosplay she was a blond and her eyes was pitch black with  red pupils.

Slenda:I forgot to tell you girls but this is Y/n L/n thank you for reminding me benny he is zoe gurdian.

Benny:Ohhh that makes sense since zoe was talking about a guy that takes good care of her ever since she told us that she was abandoned.

Y/n:Hey slenda can i ask for a favor?

Slenda: Sure i see no problem with that what do you wanna ask?

The other girls was listening to what i have to say.

Y/n: Can i leave zoe to you for a week?

Slenda was surprised to my words.

Slenda: Can you tell me why?

Y/n:Well you see ill be going to a place called crystal lake and i have nobody to leave zoe so i thought to ask you if your alright with that of course.