Danielle's Profile

Danielle Donavan is a blonde haired girl who loves to read and explorer. She is best friends with a girl named Zen and best friends with Mabel, Dipper's sister.

She was born in Cheshire, England. At the age of five, her parents decide it's time they moved to the United States. They move to California where her dad gets a terrible job in which he makes not enough money to feed Danielle and her brother, Matt.

They notice that her Aunty Britt, whom lives in Gravity Falls, Oregon, makes enough to maintain a living and pay for their kids food; therefore they send Danielle and Matt to her. Before Danielle is shipped to Aunty, she sneaks away a few of her mother's rings and strings them into a necklace.

Danielle quickly becomes fond to Aunty, and develops a strong attachment to her. She now lives in the forest, just a few minutes from the Mystery Shack.

She meets Dipper and Mabel at Greasy's Diner, where she encourages Dipper and becomes his friend, and his loved one. She feels the same way, but has no idea Dipper feels something for her. Mabel becomes a great friend towards Danielle but begins to suspect something of her because of the way she acts around Dipper.

Mabel becomes upset with her since Dipper becomes depressed that he thinks Danielle feels nothing for him. Mabel suspects she is purposely playing with Dipper's mind and thinks she knows about how he feels.

Danielle is not trying to, but still, if Dipper were to come to her and ask her out, she would go with him. She has no idea about Dipper's depression.

More will be revealed in later episodes. Please remain patient and I will break through writer's block. Thank you for your time in reading this.

~Magic