.1.

Muse put down her cup of coffee on the office desk as she faced her company's CEO while next to her, her manager Max took out his phone to type in her schedule for the day. Max is her manager since her debut days, he was born and raised in America but moved back to Korea when he was twenty two then began working in the company only to be assigned to as a manager to Muse upon her debut in 2009.

Since her comeback was very near, she had to do promotions even tough she is quite famous, she still chooses to go on variety shows and music shows in order to promote her music. Muse had always been a hardworking woman in her career as an artist or as a student which made her one of the top artists nowadays.

Muse is a solo artist so it was very lonely to her, her parents are busy with their work and live far from her and her sister is still in college and busy with her life. In order to escape the loneliness that suffocates her, she works every single day. The celebrity life can be very tiring both physically and emotionally and Muse is suffering because of it, her songs are the only way she can escape her harsh reality and find comfort in the lyrics she writes.

"There is a variety show on SBS that wants to cast you as their guest for teo consecutive episodes" Ceo Park Hae jin announced as he looked at her coldly, she almost shivered from his cold aura but pulled herself together then looked at her manager who spoke up suddenly.

"They have tried to cast you multiple times but your schedule always clashed with the time of the shooting" He explained and she nodded.

"Okay and what show is it?" She asked excitedly.

"Master in the house" Max announced and her grin widened.

"NO WAY!"

"You seem a bit excited. Aren't you?" The CEO asked with a bit of a smile that soon turned to a stone cold expression when her manager spoke. 

"It's because she is a fangirl of one of the cast members" Max expressed too energitically for his own good.

"Then that's not good, you can't go guest on that show" CEO Hae Jin announced making the other two look at each other in disbelief.

"I am sorry sir but I am going" She said and he raised one eyebrow while looking at her, Max decided to jump in and try to explain things to ease the tension a bit.

"She can guest on that show to promote her song and plus the appearance fee they are offring us is quite high"

"She doesn't need promotions anymore, she charts and sells incredibly well evenwithout any promotions" The CEO argued back but she only sighed.

"Sir, please let me have this oppurtinity. I want to work, I know that I do well even without promotions but just let me do it" She practically begged and he finally gave in. They had to call in the staff members and tell them the news, they kept her guest appearance as a secret so the cast members don't find out and give real reactions when they meet her for real.

Eventually, rumors spread out fast and they had to realease a statement confirming her appearance on the show but she was only excited on meeting her favourite actor on the show. Lee Sang Yoon, he was her ideal type of men, he is smart, cute, sexy and more importantly way older than her.

Muse strangely has a thing for older men, it could be related to her own daddy issues or the fact that she finds younger men to be a bit too cutesy for her, she certainly likes to be depending of her partner it could be a bit selfish but she takes care of her other half in a different way.

It's been exactly three years since she last dated anyone and her loneliness was eating her out, she never was one to complain of loneliness or enjoy other people's company but coming to an empty house every single day after being drained physically made her miserable.

After that meeting with the CEO, she went to her office and started working on some papers regarding the new trainees. Aside from being an idol, Muse is the art director of the company, she monitors trainees and rookies during their practices and leads the meetings regarding the album concepts of the company's idols.

She finished her paper work and went down to the practice room, she greeted the trainee girls that were practicing their debut song and watched them carefully, she can feel that they were nervous because of her presence but she had to give them a hard time so they can be great and survive in the cruel world of the entertainment industry.

The song came to an end and they all looked at her and gulped, she had a hard look on her face, they didn't know if she was impressed or didn't like it at all.

"You all did great but I have a few things to point out" She said as she stood up and walked towards them, they froze in their places as she got closer to them.

"I don't really feel your power when you do this move, it's like you're just trying to be pretty and not actually perform" Her remark made them gulp down. "You gotta give it more power, you gotta own that stage. Your debut stage is all that matters, they'll eat you up if they find the slighest mistake in you"

They had to redo the whole choreography infront of her again and they did good the second time. To let them warm up to her, she asked them to have lunch in the cafeteria and put it under her name so she could pay it for them.

She stood in front of the practice room mirror and stretched then started dancing, she kept on for hours and hours until her legs couldn't hold her anymore as she collapsed onto the ground and laid there staring at the brightly lit ceiling.

She never thought that she will meet such a great depression in her life.