.29.

@ColumbiaRecords: The long awaited trio album is here "Vida Rosa" OUT NOW!

Tagged: Shakira, Iam_your_muse, Maluma

---

@ColumbiaRecords: The announcements just keep on coming! @Shakira, @Maluma AND @Iam_your_muse going on a joint tour! GET YOUR TICKETS!!

---

Marc has picked up a shoulder injury and had to get operated on back in Barcelona, Yuna's mental health had been worsening since the accident that happened to her, she was just staying at her biological father's house since it had security and that gave reassured her a little. as her mother and grandmother both joining her to keep her company. Yuna had a severe panic attack a few days ago, it was so severe that everyone thought she was having a heart attack but somehow survived it.

The once talkative, sunshine Yuna had become distant, quiet and reserved. That criminal might not have killed her physically as he intended but he took away her spirit and her smiles. The house felt different and that affected not only the overall mood but her relationship with Marc was damaged as well.

Her father got her the best doctors to try and help her out, her label had pushed back the Vida Rosa tour dates and fans were understanding since she had literally came back from the dead. Yuna's therapy sessions were long and helpful, she learned what her triggers were and how she could deal with them but the worst of all were the nightmares she experiences every night to the point where she dreaded going to bed.

Marc and Yuna had drifted apart immensely, he showed his true colors to her. He never once visited her in Seoul nor had he tried to comfort her as she always did when he got injured or when he was struggling.

Besides everything she was going through, she tried being the mature one as she had attempted multiple times to start conversations with him about the state of their relationship. He'd find excuses like he was getting physical therapy, or that he was tired, or sometimes it would turn into arguments that kept getting worse and worse.