Chapter 2:

She waited. Watching for Waterfall to give the signle. All of a sudden dhe saw his purple glow shine from inside the window. Almost there! she thought. She watched him slip past the giant human child and onto his window sill. He waved his hand.

      She then approached the window. Sprinkles' powers alow them to pass through solid objects, so she squeezed right throgh the glass. She was so excited to see Jonathin again. She couldn't wait to see what dreams Waterfall had in store tonight.

      She couldn't wait to hear the words,  "Sweet dreams little one, sweet dreams." Beautiful. She loved this and she couldn't wait to see it. The feeling, the energy, it makes little Pixie smile. "Look closely." Waterfall said as he placed his tiny purple hands on the giant, tan forehead. He strated transferring the dream to Jonathin. All of a sudden, a big cloud appeared over Jonathin's head. It started showing images of candy and chocolate.

      Pixie loves candy and chocolate and all things sweet! She started licking her lips and telling Waterfall, "More! More! More!"

      So Waterfall put all the candies, chocolates, and delicious, sugary foods he could think of in the dream. Then he slowly lifted his hand off Jonathin's forehead and the cloud disappeared. "How'd you like that one, Pixie?" Waterfall asked.

      "Loved it! They looked so good!" she replied. She loves candy.

+

      After that, they met up with the other Dreamers and headed forbthe portal. Sometimes, they would fly around London and watch the humans shop around and laugh with eachother. You could say they people-watched London.

      They started towards the portal and flew through. Once they landed on the launch pad, they hurried to the mixing room. They gathered all their extra dreams and placed them in the large cauldron for tommorow's batch. Then Pixie headed home. She was quiet, didn't want to wake anyone. Her mom and dad were in bed and her brother, Pines, was at his training school. He was training to be a Purple Mixer. He would mix the dreams from the last night in with the magic potions and chemicals that the Mixers mixed to make the new dreams. She was proud of her brother, but that isn't the path she wants to take, (obviously).

      She tip-toed up the stairs and into her sleeping area. Her sleeping area consists of her books, her study corner, and the rest is cusions and pillows and blankets. Her closet was small, to small for holding all of her potions. Some of her potions where on top of her bookshelves. She was a very smart ten and was placed into the high school class of advanced potions making. Because of this, Pixie was allowed to practice potion making with her brother at home.

      Now that he was off at training school, she made her potions alone. Candi and Locus are very proud of her and try to help with some potions.

      As soon as she was in her room, she layed down on her cutions and fell asleep. She was excoted for the upcoming fay because she was allowed to go on another trip with the Dreamers and see Waterfall again. Tommorow Waterfall was coming for dinner after they got back. She couldn't wait.