Part Two; Chapter 4:

One month. One month until the job assigning! She was so nervous. She wanted more than anything to have the job assigners see her passion for Dreaming. She has a special speech ready and everything ready. She can't wait, yet is so nervous she might through up.

Then the day came. Waterfall and his wife Lilypad,were there to watch their son, Leo, get his job. Do be honest, Pixie has always had a crush on Leo and can't wait to see if he will be her knew Dreamer partner.

All of a sudden the lights went low. You could see all the colors of the color wheel shinning brightly in the dim lighting. Then the announcer started, "Welcome, welcome! I am so glad we are all here together! Now, let's begin. First on my chart, um... let's see... ah! The Red Mixers!" She went on and on and on until she finally came to Purple Dreamers, the last two jobs left. Only four people were left in the crowd of thirteens. The two that didn't get jobs would get to become new announcers.

"The new Purple Dreamers are," she exclaimed happily, "Leo Spring and... Pixie Sprinkle!" The crowd burst into an eruption of applause and laughter for everyone knew Pixie was going to be the next Purple Dreamer.

"Thanks! I kind of expected this!" Pixie started then she sat up in her cutions. It was just a dream? she asked herself. She then realized she was just dreaming herself.

The next morning, she woke up and knew this would be the day everything changed. Her whole future depends on today's events. She got ready. She went downstairs to get breakfast and didn't speak to her family. They knew she was nervous so they didn't dare say a word.

It was time to go. They flew to the assigning auditorium. That would be the first time she would ever be in that room and the last for awhile. It was beautiful. The inside of the tree was decorated beautifully with garlin of flowers intertwined with vines, sparking flowers light the dimly lit room. The seats were cushioned with lovely rose petal seating pads with just the right amount of the softest cotton around stuffed inside. It was truly beautiful.

Then the lights got dimmer. It was almost dark and the only light was the shining of all the Sprinkle's glows. Each color of the color wheel shone brightly through the room. Then the current announcer stepped out on stage. "Good evening everyone! Thank you for coming! Now let's get started!"

The whole thing was different. It looked nothing like it did in her dream. When all the names were called for everything, they finally got to Purple Dreamers. There were not four, but three Thirteens left in the crowd. Her, Leo, and another Purple named Sunflower. The announcer started, "The next two Purple Dreamers are..."