~ Chapter 3 ~

The Chapter's song:

~ Chapter 3 ~ 

Luke's pov.

I leaned more and more in but then the door punched open. ''Selena! OMG! Thank god you're ok!'' a nervous Taylor Swift said and rushed to Selena and hugged her tight. ''Yeah ... i'm ok!'' Selena said and blushed. ''Oh! ... I'm Taylor'' Taylor said and smiled at me. ''I'm Luke'' i said and fake smiled. ''Is that Luke?! He's hotter than what you said!'' Taylor whispered to Selena, but i could hear it. She started to blush but i just smiled at her. ''I have been soooo worried!'' she said and held Selena's hand tight. ''Ok, ok, ok, ok your stopping my blood in my hand'' Selena said. Taylor let Selena's hand go and smiled. She looked at me and then Selena. ''Oh i came in a wrong moment? I can come later'' Taylor said and went to the door and waved at us and then walked out. 

Some months later:

Selena's pov.

What happened? Yeah, i had a new single called The Heart Wants What It Wants, worked on a new movie, i worked on a new album, i wanted to be friends the Luke and Niall, wanted to have a normal life, tried everything before this happened. Do you wanna know what happened? I died. I'm not gonna tell you why. You wanna know what happened with Luke and Niall? The only thing i can say is that meeting them was a fate, becoming their friend was a choice, but falling in love with them had i no control over. As Johnny Depp ones said 'If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't  have fallen for the second.''. But right there in my position he had wrong. I met two of the most amazing boys in the whole world, and my heart loved the first one and then second and then maybe the third, but not as much as the first and second one. They said 'i love you' to me, and i said it back, the only difference from the other love triangles in the world i didn't lie to any of them. Not Niall. Not Luke. My mum said 'You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy, Somebody who doesn't complicate your life,somebody who wont hurt you'. When she said that i believed it. But after this i didn't believe it anymore. You deserve to be with somebody that can make you crazy and not in a good way, somebody who DOES complicate your life, somebody that WILL hurt you. Cause that what love is, be hurt and if you really love that person you have to go back and find a way back for all the million pieces of your heart. But girls please listen now. Don't let two men fall in love with you, girls. It's not the sort of thing that ends well. I mean look at me right now. Dead. Probably in a coffin. Under everybody else falling in love, be hurt, having new friends, having new family members and just having fun. While i can't even move. Can't say my last goodbye to my parents. Can't say my last goodbye to my friends. Can't say my last goodbye to my fans. Can't say my last goodbye to the loves of my life. I know you can't hear me right now but. Luke. Niall. Please find someone that gonna love you more than me. Because my heart made the worst thing that could happened in my life. I don't regret meeting you. And i don't regret falling in love with you either. But i regret falling in love with you so fast and quickly that i didn't see the actually the one that i loved the most. But now when i think about it. I can't love someone more than the other. 

Goodbye. Forever.

THE END

THE END! I didn't know what to do on the story so i did this :/ Sorry .... But can you guys comment some ideas to the next story? Dm me or write in the comment. It's your choice! Thank you sooooo much on the support! for these two books!!! Love youuuuu!

// @1profile2cousins