A Bloody Kiss

He continued pulling me again as we cross the street. Irish looked left, her eyes widened.. Knowing that Kenjie was holding on to her tightly, Jim pulled her back at the sidewalk with all force as he replaced her post from a car that was about to hit her with a normal speed..

♫♪ Scared to Death - KZ Tandingan ♪♫

Irish: Jim!!!!!

        I shouted with with all of my heart in terror..  Then I started shedding tears and I feel afraid of losing him..  I went near him and placed his head on my lap..

Jim: I-rish.. Urgh.. *cough*

        Blood came out through his mouth.

Irish: Jim!! ( Seeing him like this, made me hard to speak..) Jim, please.. Hold on! *hic*

        He tries to reach my face with his hand so I helped him place it on my cheek as I cry..

Jim: I love-

Irish: Shh.. Don't speak..

        I closed my eyes and kissed him.. When I opened my eyes, he's eyes stayed closed and I felt his hand starting to get colder..

Irish: Jim, wake up!

        I looked around and started to shout for help.. The ambulance came. I was holding his hand tightly..

At the hospital..

Dr. : Please, wait here..

I sat down and prayed..

        After a few hours.. The Dr. told me that he was in a critical condition.. I feel weak.. They let me in wearing a mask, gown and gloves.. I cried hard as I see him with wounds on his arm and on his cheekbone. 4 days after, his parents came and took him to Japan. I heard he was still unconscious so I was worried since hindi ko na siya nakikita..

        Nakipag-close ako sa member ng band ni Jim, for a while it dissolved so I put them together again and I replaced Jim as their vocalist..

        After 4 years of finishing a course of tourism.. Ang sakit sa ilong >.< .. and 3 years of working hard.. nakapagpatayo na ako ng garage para sa mga aports kong sila Dave, Tony, Benj, Gian, Jun, Gelo and Reck. I and my brother already gave our parents a great life while Kristine, cinareer na niya yung pagiging asawa ni Ralph xD .. Si Diana, nabalitaan ko may tip lahat ng lalaking dumadalo sa restaurant kung saan siya nagwo-work bilang waiter xD .. Kenjie? I heard he's getting a pretty fvcked up life magmula nung tumanggi ako na magkabalikan kami >:D good for you, nakakaawa din kahit papano.. Oh well, kasalanan niya naman eh.. Playboy ba naman kasi yan tuloy parang siya na yung pinag-lalaruan ngayon ng panahon :3 ... 

At the age of 23, it was my birthday when we went to Japan. Henry, Kian, Ruiz and Roi..

        It was pretty quiet when I went to a park alone..The cherry blossoms look lovely. Imagining someone who I loved long ago since we've got separated, Jim. I miss him soooo much. But since I don't have any idea if how he's doing right now, where is he and even what he's doing right now, imposible nang makita ko siya ulit kaya hindi na dapat ako umasa.  As it snows, I felt sad.. I was supposed to be happy like I've always dreamed of ..