I'm Here Now

♫♪ Everytime We Touch - Cascada (slow version) ♪♫

        Someone dares to hold my hand then pulled me, grab my waist and kissed me..

       In his eyes, nose,eyebrows, shape of face and his lips reminds me of someone.. A handsome guy with a lot of pride, gloomy like me, a true friend and a crazy guy who saved my life.

: Happy Birthday.. I didn't even had the chance to kiss back before.. and to say that.. I love you.. Irish.

        Ang cool talaga ng boses niya ^o^ ..

Irish: Why did you took so long to come back? I hate you for making me cry and think of you each day.. I hate you, Jim.. *hugs tightly*

               He put his palm on my left cheek and wiped my tears away..

Jim: You're eyes changed, mukhang permanent na yang pamamaga ng mata mo xD ... *chuckles* I'm really sorry..

Irish: Che!

Jim: Ang duga mo.. Never ka pang nagsabi ng I love you sa'kin :3 , puro "I hate you" lang.

Irish: Psh.

Jim: Would you like to be my girlfriend? "I love you" for yes, "I hate you" for no.

Irish: Okay lang ba sayo kahit may first kiss na ako?

Jim: Psh.. Pafirst kiss first kiss pa, basta isang bagay lang ang nasisiguro ko.

Irish: ?

Jim: Na ako ang magiging last mo *smirk*

Irish: *blush* :3 Sige na nga, sumaya ka lang... I.Love...You,

Jim: At last, nakarinig din ako ng sweet words galing sayo *smirk* Ang lakas ko talaga..

Irish: -_- Just shut up will you? and enjoy this..

        I pulled him near me by his scarf, closed my eyes and kissed him.. His eyes widened and blushed for a while. He closed his eyes and kissed back.

   ----------------------- The End -----------------------

        Sorry guys xD .. Yun lang kinaya ng utak ko eh, hehehehehe.. Yun lang kasi yung nakita kong matino ei xD ...

        Dagang salamat po sa matiyagang pagbabasa ng story ko xD .. Thank you ^.^ ...