EIGHT

{Hours Earlier}

{Hours Earlier}

"Tae?" The prince called. His brown orbs searched through the crowds of people. He wasn't allowed to move, and it wasn't like he was going to risk it either. A certain pale male kept his dark orbs right on the prince. It made the prince shivered in fear.

Just why was everyone so cold towards him?

The only person who's be kind to him was Taehyung. Then again, Taehyung was naturally like able than him. Taehyung was also more of a sociable butterfly than he was. Really all Hoseok was able to to talk to was Taehyung, who just happened to be a spy for the Robin Hood. But it makes perfect sense why Y/n used him, no one would suspect a thing. And considering the fact Taehyung was able to make anyone open up towards him.

"Goodness Tae where are you?" Hoseok muttered. He sighed and lean against the truck of a tree. The snow slowly melting but it was still cool. His chocolate eyes looked upwards as he clutches his jacket near him to keep warm. Small puffs of smoke came from him as he breathes through his mouth. The sky was white and grey. No sun just the bitter cold air. Even though the day was gloomy, the camp looked lively.

Everyone seem normal, cheerful even. But that's what confused the prince, how could they be so chirpy when they have such a cold and sometimes cruel leader? Nevertheless a woman who was cold towards everyone she locked gazes with. And even Taehyung speaks about her like she's the most nicest person on the planet. Then again, Taehyung just naturally thinks everyone is good.

"Ah! Prince there you are!" A voice beamed. This startled the prince causing him to jump slightly.

"Oops sorry for scaring you!" Taehyung grinned and sat next to the prince. Hoseok sighed in relief before smiling at the boy.

"It's fine. Where were you?"

"Oh I was just sending off Jin, and assigning Hongjoong to wait until he returns. Big brother orders! Also I had to make sure Y/n was alright." Taehyung hummed his golden orbs looking up at the sky.

"Oh? Something wrong with her? I mean besides the fact she's so cruel." Hoseok muttered the last part. Taehyung huffed and immediately snapped his head back towards him.

"What?! Y/n is anything but cruel! She's really nice!" Taehyung protested. Hoseok sighed, lightly scratching his cheek in a nervous manner.

"You always say that. But the evidence is right there Tae, she's cruel. Shes cold towards anyone. I haven't seen her be nice towards anyone. The first time I met her, she literally threaten me." Hoseok explained, pulling his jacket closer towards him. The breeze picked up, piercing through his cheeks making them rosy.