Twenty-Six

Dispatch 

November 14th, 2019

As of yesterday, two of JYP Entertainment's star idols (Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang) came out on Instagram. The couple posted cute pictures of each other with little messages to one another. But, in the comments of Mark's post, a fan made impolite and downgrading comments towards Jackson and both his friends and his significant other swooped in to save the day. 

After a comment made by the fan stating that Jackson was ugly, one of his friends (Im Jaebum) responded hastily, stating that the only ugly one there was the fan. 

In response, the fan stated that Im was nobody special, and that he probably stalks them or something.

And this is where Jaebum's boyfriend, Choi Youngjae, steps in. 

In past posts, Choi seems to have a shy, kind, and quiet demeanor, but his response to this fan accusing his beloved boyfriend of stalking was just the opposite.

'If you don't leave both my friend and my boyfriend alone right now, I swear to god I will f*****g find you and kill you. They are both hard working, successful people, and what are you, huh? All you f*****g are is a coward who hides behind a stupid screen name staking your claim on people who aren't yours and have no desire to be. Get off the f*****g internet,' Youngjae stated in his post last night.

And then, after a couple of comments between Jaebum and Youngjae, the fan made yet another rude comment, stating that Youngjae should get off of Mark's post.

And this time it was the idol himself who stepped in. 

Tuan stated that making comments against his boyfriend and his boyfriend's friends was taking it too far, and that if they made any more comments towards any of them, he would contact the authorities. 

Will this dispute continue? 

And what about the relationship between Mark and Jackson?

Next: JYP Idol Kim Yugyeom has been talking to an Instagram fan under the name 'doubleb'

    Includes: Leaked pictures of Yugyeom with the fan, 'doubleb''s real name, and our opinion on the matter