Twenty-Seven: YugBam Bonus Chapter

Yugyeom giggled as BamBam tickled his sides violently. 

"S-stop hy-ung!" Yugyeom shouted, not being able to break the smile on his face or stop the laughter pouring out of his mouth.

BamBam stopped, instead wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's bare chest, pulling him up from the silk sheets. He buried his head in Yugyeom's neck, kissing it gently. 

DING!

The younger of the two groaned as he heard the obnoxious ding of his phone, rolling over towards the side table and grabbing the cell phone.

"What is it?" BamBam asked, his voice slightly muffled by Yugyeom's own skin as the former was now hugging him from behind.

"Nothing important, just some rumors."

Bam turned Yugyeom around, resting himself on his elbow while he looked at his lover. Yugyeom wouldn't make eye contact, and BamBam frowned.

"What's wrong, cutie?"

"I told you, Bam-Hyung! It's nothing," Yugyeom said, pulling his phone close to his chest.

BamBam fought it away, then pressed the home button, his fingerprint unlocking the younger's phone.

—————

Their relationship just started as a hookup, honestly. 

BamBam was in town to visit Jackson, and as it was to be a surprise, Jackson couldn't plan his schedule around BamBam's visit, so Jackson ended up going on a date with Mark instead. 

So, in his boredom, BamBam, the party animal he is, decided it'd be a good idea to go clubbing around Los Angeles. He'd never been here before, and so he wanted to experience the city.

And while he was at that bar, he met Yugyeom, who was sober and only there because he wanted to talk to his friend, who was the bartender, and they hit it off.

—————

BamBam's eyes scanned the title of the article, his brows creasing together in worry. "Just some rumors, Yugyeom?" BamBam said critically. "There are pictures of us making out here, Yugs."

"I-I know..."

"Yugyeom, I'm not an idol or anything! I'm literally nothing! This is bad!"

Yugyeom sighed. "I know, hyung. But they're already out there. There isn't much we could do besides stay away from each other, but I can't do that."

"I know, Yuggie. I can't do that either. It's just...scary, ya know?"

"Yeah..."

BamBam leaned down, placing a kiss on Yugyeom's lips. Then he smirked, whispering into the ear of the younger. "Or we could give them more ammo, 'cause you know, they aren't wrong about us. Let's face our fears."

"But they think you're my boyfriend, and that's not-"

"It could be. Do you want that?"

Yugyeom nodded, trying to kiss BamBam again, but the older kept dodging. "No, love. Not yet."

Yugyeom whined. "Why?"

"Because you have to say your answer first."

"But I already-"

BamBam silenced him, placing a finger to his lips and cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes! I want to be your boyfriend!"

BamBam bent down again, kissing the younger smoothly. And he murmured against Yugyeom's lips, "Good. Because I wouldn't have let you say no."