Chapter 9. FRIENDSHIP 💕

RIYA'S POV

As Anu di ordered me to stay at their house that night, we had our dinner at around 10 pm. Till then we all talked a lot about our things. They are really so good person man! They can make people comfortable with them in minutes. After dinner, i & Di went to a room and the rest four went to their rooms.

I was really feeling like I'm in seventh heaven. I'm staying with them...with SANAM.. Woah... it's really unbelievable for me.
Dreams do come true ❤💫 My heart said to my mind.
The time i spent with these amazing people and Sanam, will truly remain in my heart forever. The time I've spent with Him were sliding in my mind. In the airport, then at the party, then at this hotel...."A dream which I'll cherish forever " I said to myself.

When I've fallen asleep thinking these things, i couldn't feel.

After a long good sleep my throat became dry..
"Water....water..." Rubbing my eyes i woke up to drink water, and the clock showed it was 3.45 am.

Uugh!
The jug was empty.... duhhhh!!
So i had to wake up to bring some water.
In the dark living room suddenly a source of light disturbed my sleepy eyes.

"What's that yaa??"

A giant tv screen was displaying me "GAME OVER!...!...!"

And a human was near the tv on the sofa.

As expected it was the Great Sanam Puri who was playing video game till midnight.
But now his calm peaceful face was sleeping. Just looking like a cute baby. My eyes  stopped in his face . A blanket half covering his body, and his head was resting in the sofa.

"Isko kal se buukhar tha, oww really?"  I made weird face .

"Jisko buukhar hai wo raat 3 baje tak video game khel raha hai.. amazing"

I went and turned the tv off. I wanted to wake him up and say him to sleep in his room. But he was sleeping so peacefully. So i decided not to disturb him. So i took a blanket from his room and brought it in the living room. I covered him with the blenket and he crunched his body a little in comfort. My palm touched his curly hairs, but oouchhh!

His body is burning in high fever. "Maine is ladke ko bola tha rest karne ke liye, par ye stubborn singer kisika sunta kaha?" I said under my breathe.

Everyone was sleeping as it was midnight then. So i didn't want to wake anyone up. So i went to kitchen to take some cold water and a piece of  cloth. I filled a bowl with water but didn't find any cloth but a towel. I took everything to the sofa. And mept then in the centre table. He was shivering a little.

I sat beside him. And dipped the towel in the water. Squeezed it and sponged it in his forehead. As a medical student i had to do this on him as a home remedy. Cold sponging reduces the temperature of the body. My figers brushed his soft hairs. I kept sponging the water until his temperature fell a little down.

When i was again touching his face to Check his temperature in sleep he held my hand and travelled it near his face. And my world freezed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SANAM'S POV

I went to my room but unable to sleep. So i went to living room and switched on the tv. And put the jack of my favourite video game into the tv and started playing it. After playing sometime i felt a little bit uncomfortable.
"Phirse buukhar badh raha hai kya?" I touched my forehead checking for the temperature. It was warm. I  ignored it and started playing again.

○○○○○

The sunrays of the sunny morning woke me up. I didn't have any idea last night while playing video game when i fell asleep. Rubbing my eyes i tried to wake up but i felt a weight in my right lap.

"Riya yahan sofa par kya kar rahi hai? Wo to kal raat Anuradha ke sathe uske room par gayi thi..." Her peaceful , baby face made a curve on my lips. Her hairs were on her eyes and she was clutching my hoodie and she settled herself in my arm.
I saw a half empty bowl of water and a wet towel in it. So i realized must she was cold sponging me yesterday night realizing my high fever.

"Pagal hai yeh ladki! Sote sote uthke akar mere sewa me lag gayi ye. Aur ab dekho kaise baccho jaisa huliya banakar so rahi hai.." I said under my breathe , and tried to wake up not disturbing her. But the sleeping girl felt a little jerk and clutched my hoodie hard and pulled it towards her eyes to avoid the sunrays. Her face was saying that she was feeling safe in my arms.

"Shayad pyaar me aise hi hota hai" I said it remembering the night and her confession towards me when she was drunk.

"I never realized this feeling... ..never...but why always she make me feel something else....am i falli-.... " This thoughts were running through my mind .

And then she tried to change her position , and the sunrays direct fell into her sparkling brownish black eyes.

Crunching her eyes she started rubbing them. And making the comfortable position she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ummmh! Kitni dhoop hai yaha Anu di...."

Her eyes widened.

"Sa..sana..Sanam... tum... " She woke up suddenly with a jerk.

She looked her side to side to understand where she was..

"Actually.. i...i'm really very very sor..sorry... i had no intention to do this.. matlab kal raat.." She started hesitating.

"Shhhhh! Bohot bolte ho tum... kal raat ke bare me mujhe sab pata hai.."

"Believe me Sanam i...." Tear drops started falling from her eyes.

"Are...areh. ab kya hogaya.. kyu ro rahi ho..." I wiped her tears with my finger tips.
I think she was feeling that i thought bad about her.
I pulled her towards me in a hug. Burrying her face in my chest she started apologising.

"Accha friends ek dusre ke baaho me nehi sota?"

Wiping her tears she nodded a little.

"Then, why are you feeling bad about it? Hum dost nehi hai?"

"Par Sanam you're a star , but I'm a very simple girl who belongs from a middle class family.."

"Toh? Tumhar manna hai ki celebrity insaan nehi hota? Usko apne life me koi friends , family, aur ek aisa insaan ki zaroorat nehi hota jo usko samajh paye?"

"Haa par..."

"Par- war kuch nehi.. can't we be friends?" I kept my hand close to her as a posture of hand shake.

She held my hand and gave me a smile.

Her touch made me feel something different.

RIYA'S POV

I was safe in someone's arm. The sunrays woke me up and my eyes widened to see that it was SANAM!!

I felt so uncomfortable about what happened. But as always he was there to feel me comfortable.

He offered me to be his friend..
I don't know it is reality or what, but if its not then it's my bestest dream. His hug made me feel special, this hug is something, for what i was waiting for past 3 years. The feeling was some.... something different.

"The safest place ...." My heart said.

_____________________
A/N : So short chappy full of emotions. Emotions for a fangirl towards his idol and for a celebrity to his fangirl. Isn't it was cute?❤😢 Omggg.... 😭😭 My babies are friends now. ♡ Any gusses for the next chapter? What will happen?? Ummhhh! SUSPENSE 😅😉
LET'S SEE!
AND TO THE SILENT READERS IT TAKES SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT TO WRITE A STORY. SO YOUR VOTES MEANS A LOT TO US. SO PLEASE , BE KIND TO VOTE THIS STORY IF YOU LOVED IT☺☺ Untill i update the next chappie enjoy #RiSa moments❤❤❤❤
Baii baii beautiful people 🖐