Meeting Him

It's been a few days since I let Drew follow me. We've been talking on Snapchat and he's pretty sweet. He has tattoos which I think are so unbelievably hot. Who in their senior year has multiple tattoos?! I really enjoy snap chatting him- but just because he's hot. I just want to hook up with him that's all. Even though he likes all my favorite bands that doesn't matter.
    Ashley had just called me telling me he invited us to a kickback at his friends place. So I am currently freaking out about what I'm going to wear. I want to be casual but cute, which seems impossible right now. I decide on a long sleeve top and some leggings. I throw on my good luck cat socks and some vans. I do light makeup but nothing crazy since it's just a kickback. It's kind of weird because he didn't mention the kickback to me, but maybe he just know Ashley told me? I try not to think much of it and make sure I'm all ready for a hookup. Ya know, girl things. I don't really want to go all the way tonight, but I'll do other stuff. I get a text from Ashley saying she and Kyle are on their way to get me and I start getting more nervous. Oh God this is happening, why am I so nervous?
    On the ride over I talk to Kyle and Ashley about a lot of stuff. Just anything that comes to mind. The drive seems to take forever and when we finally park Ashley turns around to look at me "You're nervous," she says.
"What no I'm not," I reply.
"Yes you are because when you are nervous you talk a lot," she states with a I know you stare.
"Okay maybe," I admit.
"You'll be fine! It's not a big deal," she says.
I sigh, she's right this is not a big deal at all. I get out of the car to see Kyle getting a case of beer out of the trunk. We all start walking to the back and my hearts racing. I've never met this kid what's going to happen? Immediately as we step in I loose Ashley. What how did I do this, where is Kyle. I look around the room and it's all guys and one girl. Oh gosh who are these people? My heart is racing so fast and then I see Drew but pretend like I don't because WOW I don't know how to act. Finally Ashely is back, "C'mon and put your shoes in the garage, we can't wear them in Brandon's basement," she says referring to the host.
Wait what, no I wasn't planning on taking my shoes off. They're gonna see my cat socks, that's so embarrassing. These are meant for two year olds! Oh God! She leaves me alone because she's Ashely, and I go to the garage to slowly take off my shoes. I take a deep breath and head back into the basement. I see Ashley sitting with Kyle and decide to sit with them. Looking to Drew he seems to not care that I'm here honestly. He's talking to some of his friends not acknowledging me at all. I talk to Kyle and Ashley sipping on a beer. Kyle gets up to go talk to his friends so it's just Ashley and I. After a few minutes Kyle comes back, but this time with Drew. Oh my God he's even more attractive in person. I can't help but blush when he smiles at me- why am I like this?! I need to calm down! We all talk in a group for a bit and I get way more comfortable being around him. He ends up sitting next to me on the floor, and Ashley and Kyle find a way out of the conversation.
      I look down at his hands and see a few rings- why is he so hot. I think he notices me looking because he takes one off and holds it up.
"This one is very important to me. My brothers wife gave it to me on a hike right after I found out my dad had cancer. She took me on the hike to distract me from what was going on with my dad , and at the top of the mountain we hiked she gave me this ring. She said it was for good luck and to always keep it on me so that life goes well for me."
"I'm sorry about your dad," I say looking at him sympathetically.
"Oh don't be, the ring worked! He's all good now," he responds with the cutest smile ever.
I smile back and do something impulsive. I take his lanyard with his keys and put it around my neck in a dumb attempt to play flirt with him. He smirks, "Why'd you do that?"
I just shrug and start playing with his keys.
"I will get those back ya know," he says and chuckles.
"Mmm maybe," I say with a dumb smile.
He just laughs and keeps talking to me. Soon a movie is started by his friends and he asks if I want to sit with him behind the couch. I just go with it and say yes. When we are sitting I notice he keeps getting closer to me and I know what's happening soon. I get nervous and start playing with the keys around my neck still. I look down at them as he's telling me about some story then when I look back up he's really close looking at my lips. He leans in and I close my eyes OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING! When our lips touch I melt, he's so gentle with the kiss, almost as if he's testing the waters. I move my lips a bit showing him I'm down to kiss some more, and he responds moving his lips along with mine. Me make out for a minute and then he pulls back and smiles.
"Sorry I couldn't help myself you're so cute," he says. I just blush in response and mumble thanks. He smiles then continues his story about some senior prank he and his friends wanted to do. Without thinking I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around my waist, continuing to talk. I sigh happily and continue to play with his keys.