1

When Harry left it was like all of Doncaster became silent and cold. The months leading up to September were filled with happy memories and stolen kisses behind closed doors, but Louis wants those memories to be his reality.

Harry left for New York August 31 at 8:23 in the morning.

Louis encouraged him to follow his dreams. He wants Harry to do what he loves, but the boy is supposed to love him and he left without a second thought. Louis wishes he had went too and followed Harry because life without him is nothing and Louis is in a spiralling pool of depression.

His parents don't understand. Why would Louis be sad about his best friend leaving? His lovely girlfriend is still here and his schooling. Louis doesn't understand how they're so blind to his love for the curly boy. How they can't see he's been with him for nearly three years.

Eleanor is the beard of the century. She's everything Louis would want in a girl if he in fact liked girls. She's beautiful and smart and she can cook really well. Harry can do all those too, but it's better. Everything about Harry is better.

Eleanor is aware of her role. She knows how homophobic Louis' family is and knows how homophobic their community is. Louis plays football and if they find out he's been sleeping with his lanky, yet beautifully sculptured best friend for three years they'd kill him. They'd nail him to the cross and so Eleanor kisses him in public and then passes him to Harry in private.

Speaking of Harry, Louis' phone is currently blasting the BackStreet Boys signifying a call from his long distance lover. He stumbles over himself to grab the device and then presses it to his ear, his heart pumping excitedly.

"Harry?" Louis breathes out, a smile already on his face.

"Baby! I miss you," Harry yells into the phone. There's loud music playing and the sound of people talking everywhere.

"I miss you too. Are you out, love? Call me back la-"

"No! No don't go. I called because these people are boring. I want to talk to you," Harry replies frantically into the phone. Louis laughs lightly at the boy and moves so he can sit down on his bed.

"Okay. Talk to me," Louis encourages him softly. He can feel his whole body going soft at just the sound of Harrys voice. Just his voice makes him calm and happy. Harry always manages to make Louis turn into a puddle of fond just by calling. It's so completely ridiculous, but Louis just can't control it.

"I got a job. I'm modelling for some magazine next week. I'm kind of excited," Harry tells him and the sound has gotten quieter and so has Harrys voice.

"Really? Babe, that's great! I'm so proud of you!" Louis tells him honestly. It's nice to see Harry starting to get what he wants. Through his whole life Harry never got any good news.

"Thanks. I've been wanting to tell you since I found out, but you had class today and I had to work... I've been thinking though," Harry murmurs and Louis knows that tone of voice. He knows Harry is planning something.

"Thinking about what?" Louis asks and there's a small pause before Harry clears this throat.

"You visiting me. I may have already been looking at ticket prices," Harry admits and Louis laughs into the phone speaker.

"That's funny because I've been looking at ticket prices too."