Chapter 1: The Beacon Lights

As beacon academy prepares for a new year of studies many students both new and returning arrive from across remnant, some have already started forming there own groups either teammates or friends and begin heading inside the schools gates, however some students, such as a girl with a violet hood and cape (This is Violet Lyall), or a boyish looking person with a black cape and hood made of feathers (This is Krimson Nightingale) keep to themselves looking either lost or lonely.

Then, a tallish punk looking cat faunus can be seen slowly walking into the school gates, hands in her pockets, earphones in both ears blasting death metal music (This is Gene Simone) followed by a strange girl wearing a Celtic warrior outfit and long curly ginger hair is following not far behind the cat faunus, but keeping her distance. (This is Boudicca Way)

Shortly afterward, a man in half a suit walks in while avoiding contact with the people around him and adjusting his necktie, he takes off his hat, revealing black fox ears, showing that he is a Faunus. (This is Akira Hiromasa)

A short, pink haired squid Faunus skipped through the gates of beacon with her large bag on her back, her hair and tentacles bouncing as she skipped. She stopped, looked up and closed her eyes as took a deep breath of the air. (This is Rosa Hime)

A red cloak covering a person's body with his horns out walks into beacon, "Woah there nice horns!" A second year male faunas with shark gills on there neck says approaching the person with the red cloak, The second year laughs "could say your a bit.... horny!", The red cloak person laughs. "Name's Koa Costa, leader of team KKCK (kick), your new here right? I haven't seen you before" the second year asks. The red person says, "yes, I'm new here, my name is Draco Aurum. Koa nods, "good luck in your first year and who knows" he winks before continuing "we might get to know each other better'. Draco nods, "yes, bye, good luck to you too"

Rosa scanned the students to see if she could find anyone she knew... no one... wait! She spotted someone she knew, the punk cat Faunus, Gene, and ran to her immediately, Gene could sense something approaching, she slowly turns around pulling out her gun, before realising it was her cousin. "Get off!" Gene gently pushed Rosa off her, "Oh! Sorry!" Rosa tried to stop hugging her cousin but her tentacles got stuck to her back. Gene exclaimed,"Argh!" she gently tries to help her cousin get unstuck to her guitar on her back. "Ack! Dang it! They get stuck to everything!" Rosa says with panic. She tries to get herself unstuck, and succeeds "I'm sososososososoooo sorry!"

"Its fine, just dont hug me in public ever again. Got it!?" Gene crosses her arms and angrily raises an eyebrow. "S-Sorry...." Rosa lowers her head in shame, her face reddening intensely. "Argh... Finnne. You can hug me whenever. Don't be upset" Gene uncrosses her arms and lifts her cousin's head up. "Do whatever. You're family after all" she sticks her hands back into her pockets.

The Faunus girl with the purple cape, Violet, slowly approaches the fox boy but keeps her distance, "Um... excuse me" she says quietly to Akira, he looks up, "what?" Violet begins stuttering, "Could... you um, please help me? I...er.... don't know where I'm meant to be going" Violet says blushing and looking at the ground while rubbing her arm. "I dunno, just stand around, something'll happen eventually" Akira tells Violet, She laughs nervously "I... guess your right" She slowly begins to walk away, "b-bye" she says then breaking into a run away from Akira, "Huh" he says to himself.

Rosa looked around and saw the conversation between the two faunus, and smiled brightly "Everyone looks so excited to be here" Gene huffed "not too keen on this place, well not keen on the people" Rosa was surprised, "Oh" she looked around some more and saw two girls who she knew, other than Gene, "Go to your friends, if you need any help or get into some trouble, tell me" she aggressively cracks her knuckles and neck. "Okay, bye cous!" Rosa laughed happily as she ran to her friends. Gene thinks  to herself, "Hm. If anything ever happens to her, I'll crush someone's skull" she puts her earphones back in and continues to walk.