Chapter 2: The First Night

Gene thought to herself, "how am i supposed to have a smoke if the doors get locked at 7?" Krimson looked really uncomfortable with this knowledge "at least I'm with you two" to which their 'scarf' respondes with a hiss and the raven with a caw.

Ichi walked up behind Violet, "Hey there!" Violet leaps up, her wolf ears standing on end she lands facing them but cowering in fear, "Ichi! You scared her! Ugh... I am so sorry about my sister, are you alright?" Nii asked Violet. "Oh... I'm sorry....I don't like people sneaking up on me" Violet says nervously  "Yeah, it's alright" Nii glares at Ichi, "no one does" Ichi rubbed the back of her neck and laughed.

"It's.... okay though, your not going to hurt me..... right?" Violet nervously says. N: "Of course not, you have my word"
"NII!" Ichi yelled as she tackle-hugged Nii to the ground
"Ow! Ichi what the fuck was that for!?" Nii screeched, "I'm just so excited!" Ichi said, "Nii! Are you.... oh, hello"
Rosa waved to Violet.

Akira walks up to Ichi, "Your secret is safe with me, Aori" he whispers. Ichi's eyes widen.

"You mean i get to make friends with everyone in this room? Yay!" Honey jumps with excitement, she started looking around to greet people she hasn't yet.

"Errr... hi... Nice, um, nice tentacles" violet says. "Oh! Thank you, I'm Rosa, what's your name?" Violet looks shocked then saddened "r-rosa?" "Y-Yeah... hey hey hey! What's wrong?" Rosa was now worried. "Oh errr nothing.... it's a good name.... mines violet" violet says snapping out of it. "Are you sure everything is okay? You looked like you we're about to cry" Rosa was now more worried.

Draco sets down on his bed and goes back to reading his book, he removes his cloak showing his tail and the scars on his face and you can only see his robot hand at that moment.

"HI! IM ICHI! WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?" She says to Honey, "Oh hi!" Honey jumps and hugs her new friend.

"Nii! I made a new friend!" Ichi said to Nii "Greeeat..." Nii rolled her eyes.

Amarillo runs up to Honey and does an aerial in front of her. "Ooh! Circus tricks!" Honey was amazed, she claps her hands.

"Yay! Cool! I can do that too!" Ichi exclaims, "Don't you da-" Nii was cut off as Ichi attempts an Aerial and crashes into Rosa.

Gene watched from a distance, "Yare Yare. What dumbasses" she puts her earphones back in and her hands in her pockets.

Krimson sighs and walks over, "if your impersonating a monkey your doing it wrong"

Ichi was on top of Rosa, causing both girls to blush immensely
"SORRYROSAIDIDNTMEANITASWEAR!" Ichi spluttered
"NONOITSFINEISWEARBUTPLEASEGETOFFME!" Rosa spluttered
"CANDO!" Ichi got off Rosa. Nii grabbed onto the hood on Ichi's Jacket, pulling her twin away.

Violet giggles "You guys are a funny bunch"
"Yep! Rosa, Hotaru and I have been friends since-"

Ichi was completely cut off.
"ICHI!!!" Nii screamed "Oopsie" Ichi was embarrassed.

"Listen, we are Ichi and Nii, got it? Ichi. And. Nii." Ichi said sternly, "Yeah, Ichi and Nii" Nii agreed in the same tone.

"Do you wanna see something cool?" Amarillo asked Honey, "Huh.. Oh yeah sure!"

Amarillo's wings fly out in a burst of colour, his legs lift off the ground, showing that he can fly.

Krimson sighs and walks off, "friend attempt made, people are stupid and annoying, unlike you Felix.... and you too pip"

"OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE A FAUNUS! MAY I TOUCH YOUR WINGS!?" Honey asks all excited. "So pretty!" Honey is super happy looking at the wings.

Krimson turns to look at the spectacle upon seeing Amarillos wings, their face turns to surprise. Violet runs over to get a closer look however she is pushed aside by Krimson "CAN YOU FLY?!" They say excitedly. "Sure can" Amarillo says happily.