Gang Verse

Any and all comments and feedback is appreciated :)

~Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. Valued members of the Jedi Order, currently occupied against the Sith. When they have a chance to take Dooku and his network down, they take it.~(Au)

A bullet whizzed past Obi-Wans head, cracking the brick wall next to him. "Shit! Anakin, get down now!" he yells, ducking down and checking the bullets in his gun.

Five.

He turns his wrist, spinning the face of his watch several times before a hologram of a person appeared. "Hello there, my partner and I are in a spot of trouble right now and could do with some backup, or extraction." He says cheerily before hanging up and peeking over the wall, firing one bullet.

Four.

It spins through the air, almost in slow motion as it goes straight through the forehead of a man aiming at Obi-Wans partner. "Anakin!" he yells again, exasperation seeping into his normally cool tone.

"Yes, yes, okay! I'm here," a young voice complains, the owner skidding along the floor, stopping next to Obi-Wan. "They're coming from the factory over there." Anakin gestures with his own pistol, brushing dust and debris from his hair with a manic grin on his face.

Obi wan nods, as if contemplating going over there, "In which case, we are going this way. The order has sent extraction, we've been ordered to retreat Anakin."
"But what if this is the last chance we get to take this Dooku guy down? We can't let this chance go to waste, I'm willing to bet he's inside of that factory." Anakin protests, peeking over the wall before crouch-running towards the offending factory.

Obi-Wan rolls his eyes, taking down another person before following after his partner, muttering under his breath, "I swear he's going to be the death of me some day...".

Three.

When obi wan entered the factory he knew something was wrong, it was too quiet. His hand span the face on his watch once, sighing in relief when the familiar voice spoke up,

"Master Kenobi, the Force is with you." before flashing green and falling silent.
"Force, do a scan of the area" he says, slipping through a door and into a large room.

He glances around, noting sheets of paper lining desks and making a mental note to check them later but right now he needed to check on his hot-headed partner. His hand trails along a door frame, a light beeping coming from his watch which gets louder the closer to a statue, a snarling lion, he gets.

He stares at it closely, seeing a slight indent on the back of the neck and presses it curiously. Behind him, a loud grating noise starts and he spins to watch a section of a wall pulling apart. He pulls his gun out again, keeping it faced towards the dark corridor that had been revealed.

"Two hostiles on the other side."

The watch's green glow fades and Obi-Wan nods to himself in the darkness. He edges to the side of the opening, poking his head round. Two bullets hit the wall next to his head and he pulls back urgently. He lets out a deep breath, keeping his finger on the trigger and making sure the safety is off. Then he was turning, eyes scanning the room and seeing his targets, finger tightening, two bullets flying through the air, a spinning death sentence.

Two.

One.

He was out of the room before the bodies fell to the floor. The sound echoed in Obi-Wan's ears, his conscience even heavier than before. How he wished for the battle between the Order and the Sith to end.