part 8:love in the air

When i entered to the Daniel's house , i noticed that Daniel wasn't there.so i asked  " were is Daniel ?" then jeongyeon  asks "hey why are you asking? " . I ignored her and went to the living room of Daniel's house where it was well decorated in a multiple colors.
    This living room was crowded with wannaone's members . But i still can't  see Daniel ..... wait isn't that the one in the kitchen.  I took a look there  .. yes, i was right  he was Daniel  organising the dishes and washing them.  I said that it's his birthday and he need to be well treated  so i decided to help him .
         -"hey , do you need some , help ?"
         -" ow hello jihyo , thanks for your suggestions . I think need some help now you . So can you wipe the dishes  for me ?"
       When  he said that i was travelling between the clouds of my dream, because he said that with a cute  beautiful smile that i couldn't stop gazing at it .
I said yes .. i can help . He gave  me a white wipe . And i started wiping the dishes . I was happy,   soo happy  for helping the guy that i like.  I found him cute  as always ...
We  was  working and talking at the same time . We talked and talked and talked until Daniel dropped a glass, i picked the pieces of
The glass from the floor but i got injured and  the blood comes from my hand .
Aouutshh
"Jihyo.are you okay?? "He said
"I don't think so .. my finger start bleeding "
"Wait here i will bring something "
He went somewhere and he comes then  bringing with him  a medication box .
He opened this box and took from it a pansement   took my hand with his both hands  then he said : " don't worry  i will let it cure "
When he finished his hand was still im mine i told him thanks and i apologised then i give him a hug  . He huged me back and we still huging each other's for about ten seconds.   But the thing that intrupted us was sana . She shouted "jihyo yaah that's too early " .
I immediately stopped hugging Daniel and rushed to her and i started begging her to not say what she saw .
Daniel can't make a eye contact with me and sana . I knew that he felt shy .
We all went then to the living room to celebrate Daniel's birthday..

End of part 9