The Miracle

The planet became a wasteland. Lava valleys, volcanos and craters everywhere. Cities flattened and turned to ruins. Any survivors went into hiding or they turned into literal mutants. It's literally hell on Earth.
A new government has officially changed the planets name to crow. Home to thieves and scavengers.....
There's a pile of rubble laying on top of the dead men who fought for an unknown purpose. Out of the rubble a hand broke out. Eventually Roach climbed out of the rubble. Once Roach was out he coughed up dirt. He then looked up, just to see that the sky is blood red and covered in dark clouds.
Red man-bat creatures fly across the sky picking up defenseless human beings and flying them in the air. Just to bite into there neck while the others savagely rip your gut open and eat your intestines.
Roach looks over and sees a skeleton wearing a vest. The skeleton also had a bandana over the mouth and wore fingerless gloves. This must've been a survivor who starved to death. He rip his cloths off  the skeleton and uses them to replace Roaches ripped up and worn out clothes. Then he takes a bloody bandage and wrap it around Roaches fingerless gloves and make a fist. The blood from the cloth ran down Roaches arm. He looked at a mirror and saw that his eyes have a yellow tint. Half his face is black, as if the "Big Bang" explosion merged a black substance to the side of Roaches face. Roach look over and sees his original gun in pieces. The magazine is empty. Then Roach turns around and looks back at the skeleton. In the skeletons hand is a short double barrel shotgun. Just laying in its lifeless hands. Roach picks up the shotgun and touch the barrel. The blood from the cloth makes a handprint on the side of the gun. Then Roach walks up to the side of the cliff to see how destroyed the world is.
"So this is the new Hell....." He whispered....