minho x changbin

🍼

minho was feeling lonely, and sad, he was in changbin's room with his cats, changbin left with chan and jisung to do some things leaving minho alone, he didn't like being alone, he hated being alone, he just wanted to cuddle and watch movies with his boyfriend.

he grabbed changbin's plushie that he takes everywhere and can't sleep with and stared at it, "why does changbin love you more than me? he always cuddles with you and takes you everywhere but not me, you're a fucking plushie!" minho said before scoffing and throwing gyu to the floor.

he kept moving around in changbin's bed until he was comfortable, he then hugged dori and fell asleep.

after a few hours changbin arrived, he said he was home but got no answer which was weird since minho always responded or went running towards him. he made his way to his room and open the door, he smiled when he saw his cute boyfriend sleeping with his cats.

but then he saw his plushie on the floor, that made him frown, "min wake up" he said shaking minho and picking his plushie from the floor "binnie?" minho said rubbing his eyes "why was gyu on the dirty floor?" changbin asked frowning.

minho scoffed and got up, walking towards the door "hey, where are you going? i want cuddles...." minho shrugged, "cuddle with your fucking plushie changbin."

before he could leave changbin grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the door, "where do you think you're going? and what's with the bitchy attitude?" minho groaned and pushed him away, "everytime i want to cuddle you say you're busy or that you don't want to cuddle with me but you're cuddling with that piece of shit of a fucking plushie!!!" minho yelled, changbin couldn't help it but laugh at him.

minho frowned, "what are you laughing about?" he asked "you're jealous of a plushie? are you serious? what are you? a five year old? or are you in your period?" minho looked away "l-leave me alone.." changbin noticed that he wasn't joking, his voice cracked and it sounded like he was going to cry so he quickly threw his plushie away and pulled minho to a hug.

"what's wrong? is everything okay kitty?" minho shook his head, snuggling closer to changbin "i-i miss you and y-you never pay attention to me, you act like i'm not your b-boyfriend.." changbin sighed and pulled away from the hug, "i'm sorry kitten.." minho sniffed and wiped his tears "it's okay...just please, pay attention to me and...don't cuddle with that plushie anymore, cuddle with me" he pouted, changbin smiled and kissed his lips "okay baby boy i'll cuddle with you more~".

minho blushed and pulled changbin to his bed, he got on top of the younger and snuggled his face into changbin's neck, "hmm you smell good" changbin smirked and hold minho's waist, "you smell even better, it makes me wanna eat you" minho squealed and hit changbin's chest, "nonono you can't say that in front of my baby's" changbin chuckled "sorry, but i still wanna do it"

"what's stoping you?"

"don't test me."

"do it pussy, i dare you, eat me"

changbin pushed minho off him and pinned his wrist besides his head, "let's pray for your baby's ears, and hyunjin's dog".