Gogeta

Gogeta: I wake up from Vegito holding me in his arms. "Aww.." I look at the ring he gave me yesterday and smiled. "I love you Vegito.."

Vegito: "I love you too Gogeta." I look down as Gogeta was looking at the ring I gave him yesterday last night. "I'm glad you like it" I smiled

Gogeta: I jumped up a little when vegito spoke "oh.. yeah, I do love it.." I still cuddled with vegito and held onto him. "My husband.."

Vegito: I feel in love when Gogeta holding onto me, it was adorable. I noticed that we were outside still "do you want to go back home babe" I smirked.

Gogeta: I blushed as Vegito told me that compliment "s-sure.. b-babe.." I cuddled onto Vegito's chest and smiled a little.

Vegito: "cute.." I picked up Gogeta bridal style and flew home holding him close to me, making him feel safe in my arms.

Gogeta:I saw the city's from down below and smiled as I watched the beautiful view. "So what should we do when we get home?" Gogeta questioned.

Vegito: I still flying and holding Gogeta tight in my arms with a smirk on my face "well my cute husband, I would do something with you, but you have to earn it first, my little kitten~" I said still having the same smirk from before seeing Gogeta blush, making my heart race in so many different ways, man he was so adorable!

Gogeta: "u-uh.. o-okay.." I stuttered, I saw the smirk on Vegito's face knowing that he is going to do something soon, and it made me blush, not knowing how to respond when Vegito called me 'little kitten?' That's a new one.

Vegito: Once we got home I kicked open the door and closed it back with my foot putting my sweet angle on the ground letting him stand up on his own. "So, if you really want this surprise, you need to do Whatever I say, okay" I patted Gogeta's head and giggled as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat on the couch.

Gogeta: I stood there in shock and blushed a little, already know where this is going, but, I wanted to let Vegito enjoy another day with me, husband and husband. I went and sat next to Vegito.

Vegito: I patted my lap telling Gogeta to sit on my lap "com'n little kitten, sit on my lap~" I said, seeing Gogeta's blush darkened, I chuckled as he sat on my lap and I held him close bringing his back onto my chest, leaning against me, smelling his sweet strawberry scent once again, just made my heart flatter.

Gogeta: I was confused at first but noticed that Vegito brought me closer to me, I smiled a little and stroked his hair from behind, "I love you" I said in a nice calm tone. I felt Vegito start to move his hand up onto my abs and touching my chest, feeling him nibble onto my neck to shoulder on both side. This is gonna be one hell of a trip to the bedroom.

Vegito: "I love you too sweetheart" I started to touch and feel Gogeta's sweet skin, the softness of it and nobody touching it but me, I kissed around his shoulders and neck, giving him pleasure, I then started to grind against Gogeta, starting to get hard. "Mmh~ Gogeta~ you taste amazing~" I praised him, and kept pleasuring him as much as can.

Gogeta: I moaned a little and felt Vegito's hard member poke me from behind, feeling him grinding and needy for me already "w-wow~ needy huh~?" I said with a little smirk, still having a blush on my face and the feeling of getting touched by Vegito at the same time.

Vegito: I smirked up at the smaller fusion and seeing him enjoying my sweet nice touches, "yeah~ I really do want you right now~ how about we take this to the room, hm?" I said and picked up Gogeta, carrying him to the room.

Gogeta: "s-sure~" I stuttered once more and held onto Vegito, giving him sweet kisses on the neck and smirking a little as I was placed onto the bed. "Heh~"