someone you cannot love but you do

You were a brother figure at first but then it became something more when time moved.I am naive that I didn't realize that my feelings that I had was love in my heart that no but he can deny me but he hasn't denied me yet.We did agree we liked each other but then he started ignoring me and it makes me  worry about what is wrong.Will he see that what I say is true or does he think that I don't mean what I have said to him.

He fell in love with me because he could see who I was underneath my mask that I wear around others that aren't close to me and even then they don't see a hurt girl that fell in love with this guy because he made me feel loved.He made me feel safe and cared for only some of my friends have seen the true me.My cousins have seen I am whole yet I am not complete they see a kind and loving girl that cares about others.Some other people see a girl with anger.People see a girl that is too quiet and that is invisable to other people.

He saw a strong and independent girl yet she is broken deep down inside and the people that I know and that support me thank you for always being their for me.If you see this it holds what I am feeling right now and I needed to write them out.Your support that you give is always welcomed and if you do read this remember wounds will heal with time and lot's of support from loved one's and best friends that I know are concerned about me.I will always welcome that support.

If anyone has a similar story please share it.I will understand you because I feel that everyone's feelings should be respected.