Edward's Story

I am a one hundred and ninety-year-old vampire. They say we are monsters. I don't want to be a monster, though. I want to be the good guy. I believe I truly am the good guy. I have been a creature for a while. I may be a vampire, but I'm a vegetarian vampire. I only drink animal blood.

In mortal years, I'm still seventeen. I was bitten in December of 1819. When he did, Carlisle did me a favor. I was dying from a disease. Now, I'm disease free. I even have a big family. My sire Carlisle and his wife Esme, my adopted brothers Jasper and Emmett, my adopted sisters Rosalie and Alice, Bella my wife and soul mate, Bella's mother Ren'ee, Bella's father Charlie, and me and Bella's daughter Renesm'ee. That's our family.

My only memories of my life are only memories of this life. My vampire life. I remember every moment I felt about Bella when she was a mortal; a human. She was always in trouble. She would run into human-eating vampires. That's why I was worried about her 24/7. But after a while, I decided to break up with her, and my family and I left Forks. I thought she would be alright without us, but I was wrong. She wasn't. She was almost killed by a vampire and almost drowned cliff dying. Even Victoria was hunting for her. The only protection she had was a pack of werewolves. But even young werewolves are dangerous. If they get too mad, they can get out of control. If they do, they could hurt you terribly. Or worse; kill you. Jacob, Seth, and I are finally getting along okay; but back to Bella. When we found out about Bella being hunted, we moved back, and Bella and I got back together.

A while after we got married and went on our honeymoon, Bella conceived our daughter and almost died. I then used a syringe with my venom in it, and from then on, she's been a vampire. Our daughter is half vampire and half human. We have a wonderful family and that's all I can say.