04

a low groan could be heard in the school's locker room as the tiny boy was thrown roughly onto the lockers. his head burning with pain due to the impact. he looked up to see the bigger and buffer guys surrounding him.

the biggest guy, most likely the leader, strongly pulled renjun up by the collar and making the chinese slowly choke.

" this is why we don't need scums like you around. can't even finish a simple task to save his ass " hanbin lowly growled harshly in front of renjun's face. the tiny boy held back a constricted whimper " you're lucky enough mr hwang gave extension time since they were more late handers than usual"

" i'll give you until after school tomorrow. you better finish it or you won't like what's coming to your end if you don't " he let go of the shorter's collar, making him bang onto the lockers, hard, yet again.

hanbin spat at his feet before leaving him there, helpless and alone. renjun cursed as he could feel a bump forming where he hit his head. as he removed his hand away, he noticed blood trickling down it.

all that could be heard from the locker rooms were deep breathing and pants. they contrasted with the silence the school delivered when it finished.

yes, huang renjun the loner was being bullied. for what you may ask? a ton of reasons even unknown to the victim himself. " how typical, " renjun thought.

all he knew was that they hated him as if he was the devil himself. the boy thinks otherwise.

renjun can barely think properly now due to the blood loss from his head and the buzzing in his ears.

he once again, let out a loud groan, as he leaned back onto the lockers, thinking he was all alone due to how late it was. both his parents were working late tonight so he could just lie and said he went to the park or something.

then, he heard the door open and faint footsteps coming towards where he was. renjun panicked, thinking that hanbin had came back to throw in some more punches for fun so he quickly stood up.

he regretted that as soon as the pain surged even more painfully than before making him to crouch and hold his head. renjun was trembling so badly out of fear even from the thought of what hanbin would do next.

the footsteps drew closer and closer as renjun shook even more. he could practically make out the sneakers that were right in front of him when...

" renjun? "

ahaha finally some angst. also if you haven't noticed, i pre-write my chapters so it's easier for me to update. hope y'all don't mind tho lmao. p.s : camp can go suck my ass i hate prepping

- ireeses