05

jeno had just went out from an undeserved detention. he was just trying to help jaemin in understanding the topic, but alas the teacher thought he was cheating and gave them both a slip.

jaemin somehow wormed his way out and not without jeno, but he failed at saving his puppy like friend. the constant bings from jeno's phone, indicating that he got a text, showed how sincere his best friend was. the boy accepted it without a second thought.

now here he was, walking through the empty hallways and heading to the locker room to grab his duffel bag. jeno usually puts it there since his last lesson is pe anyways.

as he was nearing the specific room, he saw a group of big, good for nothing boys; most likely describing hanbin's gang that were exiting the room he was heading to.

" weird, " jeno thought but soon shrugged it off. he was about to push open the door when he heard a groan of pain and heavy breathing coming from inside.

shocked, he quickly shakes his head before going inside the locker room and following the heavy breathing. it was as if jeno was following clues to solve a mystery; which it was.

who was here at such a late hour?

why did the person sound like theyre in pain?

why did hanbin's gang went out from here earlier?

were they somehow involved to what's happened to the person?

jeno shook away the buzzing questions that were beginning to pile into his mind as he continued along to the back of the room.

to say jeno was shocked was an understatement. he was completely baffled and bewildered to find a beaten up renjun, crouching slightly in front of him.

he couldn't find any words to speak as all of them were being pushed back down his throat. jeno finally choked out something, making the boy standing opposite from him to look up.

" renjun? "

and that brings us back to the present. the two boys stared at each other, both in shock.

renjun was mostly quite embarrassed that jeno had to see him like this. better yet, he was his freaking crush for God's sake!

meanwhile, jeno was mainly surprised to see the tiny boy here with bruises covering his face, and maybe even his body tho he couldn't see. the same boy that would just say the bruises on his arms were from his clumsiness before quickly pulling down his sleeves.

" stupid , " how couldn't he known that the chinese boy here was being bullied. the amount of times he disappeared before coming back with newer and painful bruises was already a huge hint yet he didn't thought to think that renjun was being abused almost everyday.

he should really consider on going to the doctors to have a look in his brain cuz he dam stupid bich.

after staring at each other for almost two minutes straight, jeno finally broke the little contest by hurrying over to renjun and checking his condition.

the tip of the chinese's ears burned crimson by the small action. " oh fuck off feelings nows not a good time, " renjun grumbled silently.

he could hear his heart beating loudly like drums during a festival; coursing through his whole body. even if he was ongoing respiratory almost every 3-4 seconds, renjun felt as if oxygen wasn't going to his head.

the face he admires the most was so close to his own. he could practically feel the hot breath fanning his neck

jeno could feel renjun's piercing stares on him but continued on checking the boy of other injuries that were from his sight. his anger bubbled viciously as he tries to figure out on why someone would hurt this lil soft fluffball.

he was so full of blind rage that he started pressing hard on some of the bruises that littered on renjun's slim arms.

" a-ahh j-jeno it hurts "

the said boy quickly let go and took a step back. jeno looked at the smaller boy who was in pain and sighed, before scooping him up and carrying him like a baby.

renjun yelped in surprise and immediately wrapped his arms around the athlete's neck while his legs around jeno's waist. he started whining and squirming slightly in the taller's hold.

" lee jeno let me down this instance! " renjun shrieked. jeno just continued walking towards their destination, ignoring the pleas and curses from the tiny boy he was hoisting.

they finally reached their stop; the nurses office

since it was pretty late, the nurse probably went back home and with that thought in his mind, jeno decided to care for this feisty fox before asking any questions.

he softly plopped renjun down the bed as he searched the cabinets looking for the things he needed.

jeno slowly patched the chinese up in comfortable silence. as he looked up to look at the elder, their eyes met for a split second before both moving their gazes somewhere else.

he could feel and see how tired renjun was. he also decided against on questioning the older. so, being the ultimate lee jeno, he offered the most he could do for his friend.

he carried him back home

- ajdghshs i lowkey hate how this turned out ngl im sorry for this terribleness. so just gon say a bit on a dream i had where my crush lowkeyed cuddled into me and it felt so comfortable and real and up until now i just feel so relaxed cgdgsjd wtf. anyways my exams are literally next week bUt ;)