Chapter 4

Muzan

Humans are so annoying.. I walked downstairs and called one of my demons. They appeared in front of me kneeling down, "Take care of that kid inside and don't let him escape, if he does.. I'll know right away.. don't do anything to him.. if you dare hurt him.. I'm always watching you.." I told them and they nodded "we will." Both of them said. "Good" I said to them and left the house. I teleported in front of my family's house
(Yes, he has two houses, one is where he hid Tanjiro and it's just a normal house, two is where he lives with his family, that's not exactly in the anime .-.)

I opened the door and walked inside, I smell something and followed the scent. I saw my wife chopping some foods and my daughter playing with her toys, "ah! Daddy!!" My daughter said as she ran straight to me with a big smile on her face. I smiled at her and crouched down as she hugged me "Daddy! Daddy! You're back!" My daughter shouted as she kissed my cheek, I laughed a little "how's my little pumpkin doing?" I smiled at her, she giggled and said "wanna play with me dad?!" She said smiling to me. I nodded and smiled at her, "ah.. dear.. You're back." My wife turned on me and smiled at me, I stood up and gave her a smile "work was exhausting.." I said to her in a tired voice. I sat on the sofa as my daughter followed me.

Few minutes later

Food was horrible but still complimented my wife's cooking.. 'I'm hungry.. it's been a while that I haven't eaten some blood now..' "Dear, let's sleep now." My wife said to me as she smiled. I followed her walking to our room, as she was brushing her hair in the mirror, I began on thinking how that kid was doing.. I heard my wife called me and sat on the bed, "Good night, love." She kisses my forehead and began to fell asleep, "goodnight.."

I lay down on the bed and turned my back from her pretending to sleep. I waited for a couple of minutes and check if she's deep in sleep. I get out of the bed and teleported on the other house. My eyes widened, I felt that something wrong is happening so I hurriedly go inside and ran upstairs, as soon as I opened the door, I saw the kid is tryna jump on the window while the demons are pulling him, as he noticed me, I can sense that he's in fear. I glared at him as my eyes started to glow "go." I said to the demons and they immediately leave and the kid was about to escape until I took control on him "AGH!" He fell in sharp pain. I saw him crying but I didn't care, I walk up to him and crouched down, "how naughty of you.." I said to him, he looked at me with his teary eyes and with his anger face "s-stop this! Y-you're the real demon here!! How cruel of-" I hit his neck with my hand and he fainted "ac-".

I looked at him with a straight face. "..." I carried him and throw him to his bed.

(I've seen some people cursing in the comments, I just want you all to know that please do not curse / swear in the comments, I, Myself, Don't know how to remove comments because I'm dum- However, It can be offensive. I want you guys to be careful on what you type, please. I'm truly sorry If I sound rude and all, But if you wanna swear, please replace that word. Thank you for your understanding!)