Rich Boy - Explicit Warning

Jimin tugged his fur coat tighter around himself.
"You're not cheap."
He mumbled unhappily.

"And you're rich. I don't see the issue."
The man smiled and took the money from Jimin.
"You want your husband dead. It's not a cheap job."

"Hush!"
He snapped in an angry whisper. He looked the taller male up and down with a glare.
"You promise you'll get it done?"
He asked.

The other man scoffed with a devilish smirk.
"I dare say I'm the best at what I do."
He tucked the money into his pocket.
"It'll get done and no one will ever find out the truth."

"Perfect."
The blonde male sighed in relief and then turned to go back to his car. He stopped only when the male behind him cleared his throat to catch his attention.

"So, who's your new side piece, hm?"

"Excuse me?"
Jimin asked in an offended tone while looking over his fur covered shoulder.

"Oh come on. It's obvious you want this old fart dead for more than just his money. You want something new."
He said, holding a smirk on his face.

The pompous male walked up to him and got up as close as he could to his face.
"Even if I did want something new, it sure as hell wouldn't be with you, as you're insinuating."
He then turned on his heel and disappeared into his car. Once he was home, he was greeted by his disgustingly loving husband. He put on a happy facade and made dinner for the two of them. It was torture to Jimin. He lost track of the amount of times he had been tempted to poison his husband's meal. Luckily, he wouldn't have to get his hands dirty now. He hated his husband. The only reason he married him was to get his money. He thought he would've been able to fake loving this man until he died but this old man refused to get six feet under. Jimin needed to speed up the process. Divorce just wasn't an option. He wanted everything; the mansion, the cars, the money, the extravagant life... He wouldn't let it slip out from between his fingers. When dinner was finished being eaten, the younger male began to clean up while his husband watched TV in the living room. He was angrily scrubbing away at the dishes until he heard a sudden crash. Struggling sounds followed and Jimin relaxed with a big smile. He knew exactly what was happening. Just a little while longer and he'd be free. The sounds stopped soon after and he stepped out into the room. A lamp had been knocked over and his husband was unconscious on the floor.
"That was my favorite lamp."
He whined teasingly.

The man chuckled while he began tying up the husband in tight ropes.
"I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy a new one, dear."

"Dear? Who said you had the privilege to call me that?"
Jimin asked while walking over to examine the crime scene.

"Oh, your husband gave me permission right before I knocked him out."

That made him giggle and then giddily go over to the man, hug him, and then kiss his cheek.
"Thank you, thank you! I'll pay you extra just because of how happy you'll be making me."
He then sighed contently and adjusted the short black silk robe he was wearing.
"Now you'll take him away and kill him, right?"

He nodded and stood up after finishing tying up the victim.
"Yup. I'll spare you the details so you're not so liable when you get questioned."

"Smart."
Jimin sighed and ran his fingertips over the edge of the couch.
"Though, it'll be a shame to not know how you do it."
The man nodded, staying silent while he focused on 'clean up'.
"What's your name, by the way?"

He glanced over to his client.
"I really shouldn't tell you."

"Oh come on! I won't tattle on you. Not after doing me such a big favor."
Jimin smiled and let the shoulder of his robe slip off slightly.
"You don't even have to tell me your full name."