Till the end, my love. Till the end.

"Sora. Where is she?" Shun muttered as he went through holes to holes. Serena is keeping his rampage whilst holding Yuri.

"Sora!" Shun yelled when he went through a hole and a free hallway. He went room to room and hallways to hallways.

"Sora! Reiji!" He yelled, he just remembered that Serena mentioned earlier that Sora is with Reiji.

"Shun!" He heard a female's voice and he went to the direction and did saw Reiji holding Sora. Both have scratches and some burns on their bodies. Reiji's clothes are a little torn off and sora's clothes looked like it was damped to clean a dust filled floor.

"Shun." Sora called out weakly.

"Sora!" He called out and run towards the two female.

"Shun." Sora struggled out of reiji's arm and stumbled towards shun as the male ran towards the female until he finally arrived at her side.

"Shun." Sora muttered as she collapsed in shun's arm.

"Sora. Sora!" He called out and hugged sora.

"Sora, are you alright? Tell me, did the do something to you?" He asker as sora smiled weakly and shook her head softly.

"I was just beaten up, that's all." Sora said and held shun's cheek.

"Are you sure?" Shun asked as he held the female's hand that was on his face.

Sora nodded and smiled through her bloodied mouth.

"I'm sorry." Shun apologized to him.

"Sorry? For what?" Sora asked.

As the two conversed, sawatari suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked reiji things left and right and back and forth.

"For not being strong enough to protect you." He said and laid his head on her.

"Shun, you are strong enough to rescue me. It is not your fault." She nuzzled as tears started to prick out of his eyes.

Tears rolled down his eyes and sora tried to comfort him until vines began to sprout from the ground and sorrounded the two couples. Sawatari whipped his head with caution but then saw that it id Serena who's doing it. With the new fused dragon, it has the ability to control plants. Just like Yuri who can bloom a dead plant to life. A person who can bloom a garden with pure beauty.

"Sora." Shun called out and hugged sora tightly through the narrow space of the balled vines of serena.

"Yes shun?" She replied as her head rests in shun's shoulders.

"If i were to be a king, i would be a king who's afraid to lose his queen." Shun said which made sora's smile grow soft.

"And i were to be a queen, i woul be a queen who'll sacrfice eveything, even my own life, just to protect her king." Sora said.

"I love you sora." Shun said.

"Me too. Tille the end, my love. Till the end."

A/N:Gaaaahhh the dance competition was a disaster. We performed badly meaning we lost. But nah, don't care. I was really panicking for the update but thank god i already have managed to update.

ANNOUNCEMENT!:

There will be a cover change. Credits to amoeone for making the cover. I love you!!!!

See you in the next chapter my angels.♡♡♡