A lone spirit of the past

'Pancakes. Pancakes. Gotta make some pancakes.' Yuri sang in hee head while cooking pancakes.

When all of a sudden, she heard a loud yawn and a sound of a man tripping abd saying 'Ow'.

"You ok, mango?" She asked the blonde haired guy who was still in the position of falling.

"Huh? Oh. Uh. Yeah." He said, straightening himself.

"Have breakfast with us. It's almost done anyways, just need to cook the eggs." She informed and returned to her cooking.

"Oh no it's fine. I can just walk back home and while i'm it, i'll buy instant meal in a grocery store." He replied, worried that he's disturbing the two.

"I insist. I have your family in the fridge (Get it? Do you get it? Say you get it.). Eat them if you want." She said pointing at the fridge.

"Ugh. No. Thanks. My family is evil. They gave me a toothache last time i ate them." He said, recalling the time when the mango stuck in between his teeth, which has a hole at the same time.

Yuri laughed at this and placed a pancake in a plate. She then went to the fridge and opened it.

"No! I haven't brushed mg teeth last night! I don't wanna eat them!" He yelled and covered his mouth.

"Idiot! I'm just going to get some eggs. And, yuck! You might have just atleast gargled." She replied and took three eggs.

"That's what did! But i still don't feel the freshness of my white teeth. Oh no! What if it turned yellow now? Nooo?!!" He shrieked dramatically as yuri laughed.

"Yup. It did turned yellow! Oh and look, i can also see something black in there." Yuri joked as vincent acted like he's gonna faint. Soon, the two was having a laughing fit.

"Hey bunny girl." He called out as yuri let out a hum while cooking the eggs.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I ruined your plans. I was just-"

"Depressed? Oh yes i know. Serena told me about it. I'm sorry too. I might have made you more upset." She replied.

"Oh no no no. It's ok. And you didn't made me more upset." He said.

"Hey, can you wake serena? I thought he would wake up earlier than me." She said grunting as vincent stood up and went to yuri's room.

When he was about to open the door, he felt someone hugged him from behind. This hug. He knows this or should i say, he once knew it.

"I love you so so so much vincent. I miss you. I'm sure yuri and serena would be here for your grave now. Come with me now,babe. Come with me to the great divide. You have proven that some still cares. I love you Vin-Vin kun. My vin-vin kun." And with that silence landed.

"Vincent?" Yuri asked and went to her door only to see no one there, and the door slightly open. She turned off the stove and went to her door.

She spotted two tears in infront of door floor.

"Vincent?" She called out his name again and opened the door only to see serena sleeping. But no vincent.

"Vincent? This is not funny. Where are you?" She called out, which made serena stirr awake.

"Yuri? What's wrong?" He asked his girlfriend.

"Vincent. He's missing. I'm sure i saw him stop infront of my door earlier." She informed him as serena's eyes widened a bit and turned sad.

"I see." He said and looked down.

"Serena we need to find him." Yuri said as serena shook his head.