Prologue

For the guy who sat in front of me whom I never talked to.

Prologue

            I was walking in  a room and a shadow on a corner caught my attention.

I walked nearer to this shadow and it turned to be a shadow of a man painting a portrait. Avoiding catching his attention, I walked closer on tiptoes and the painting became clearer and clearer.

As I look into the painting, its face looked familiar. Why won't it look familiar if it was my face. My face? Yeah, my face.

The man seemed to realize that somebody's at his back when...

            "Oppa Gangnam Style!..."

            These words came fluttering in the scene and the man turned to see me, however, his face vanishes as the song became louder and...

“Hey, sexy lady! Op op op oppa gangnam style...”

My eyes opened as if in command and the song kept continuing. “Darn,” I thought. Where on earth does that sound come from? It ruined my dream, my enchanting dream. I finally decided to stand up and I looked on my own cellphone.

6:01 AM   Campus tour

The words campus tour  kept on blinking. I searched the room for where the hell does that “Oppa Gangnam Style” song comes from and finally discovered that it was from my roommate, Cathy. I intentionally placed her phone near her ears for her to wake up from that stupid alarm. I don’t know but I loved that song way back then, but maybe not today. Not today when it ruined my dream. I’m already at the verge of seeing the face of that man that I kept on dreaming for weeks and you Psy featuring Hyun A, yes both of you, ruined that. Cathy didn’t seem to wake up so I planned to tap her and when I was about to do so, she woke up.

“Good morning, Charry!”

“What a weird roommate,” I thought.

Still holding my cellphone, I noticed why am I holding it and I tried staring at the screen again. The words came blinking as if hammering something to my sleepy head. The fact already sink in. Oh my Gulliver! Today’s the campus tour! Oh my, thank God I woke up on time. Thank Cathy for the alarm. Thank Psy featuring Hyun A for that “Oppa Gangnam Style” alarm that woke me up.