Just a new year of school. Chapter 1

POV ISABELLE

School.

Everyone hates it and I think I understand why.

Bad grades, some stupid teachers that make you feel like a dumb piece of shit, and even worse stupid judging people that can't mind there own business.

And in my case what can I say I am very lucky to have my older brother and sister that are the heart of that damn high school.

People lick the ground were they step foot, (I don't mean literally because that would be gross) but you get what I mean right?

Okay.

So moving on I hate high school but not because of the grades because I am the best there but because of the bullying and the fact that my brother is the capitan of the school's football team and that my sister is capitan of the cheerleader team makes it even worse for me.

Oh and the fact that the entire school hates me, even my childhood best friend hates me and is now my personal bully.

But moving on again, I don't need pity fom others it could be worse.... I..... think....

It's 7 am and I am getting ready for school which for me it takes like 10-20 minutes because I don't even try anymore.

Dressed in a band t-shirt, skinny jeans and my black vans I was ready to go but not before "trying" to do something to my hair who never really obeys to me anyway so I just give up.

Considering I don't really wear make up I just brush a bit of mascara on my already long eyelashes and but on my nerdy glasses.

And voilà.

Done.

I scan myself in the mirror deciding that it can't really get any better.

Now if you ask me I don't consider myself ugly, I am average looking.

Big blue eyes, pale skin, long blonde hair, not to fat not to skinny, my boobs a very modest C cup and I think my height is pretty good too .

7:30 am- time to go to that hell hole again I am for sure going to miss summer.

I don't have a car so I have  to ride with my brother if he is in a good mood if not I have to take the school bus or go on foot.

But today my brother is in a good mood, he probably got laid you see my twin brother and sister are the most perfect people in that school so that means they get invited to all the hot parties.

They are both 18 me being 17.

After a 10 minutes long ride to school I exited the car after taking my brother because he will get mad if I don't  and leave.

As I enter the school my insecurities grow a bit because I know that everything will be even worse this year.

I can feel it.

As I make my way to my first class I feel like I am being watched,  so I look around a bit and see the same old faces who were minding there own business so I continue walking down the hall, the same feeling still present so I look around one more time and notice a some guy I don't know looking at ne from head to toe and to say he is ugly would be a lie cause lets face it that boy was absolutely perfect.

He was tall, from the looks of it his eyes were a beautiful dark brown color, his hair was pretty short and had a dark color.

He saw that I was checking him out and he smirked at me causing a dimple to makes his appearance on his perfect face.

I turned around blushing like a mad women and continued walking.

I looked back one more time and saw he was not there anymore leaving me a bit disappointed,  turning around I jumped a bit when I realized I bumped into someone.

" I am so so so sorry, I didn't mean to! " I started apologizing like usual.

"Why are you sorry I did it on purpose"  the voice said so I looked up.

Well hey there random dude I was checking out just one minute ago.

Hey there guys this is my new teen fiction.

I had this idea some time ago so now I decided to give it a try I hope it goes well.

Lots of love

Madalina xoxoxo